Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Lefty, welcome to Net Cooking Talk.
What a way to start off. Love the pic. :thumb:
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Calicolady

Hey Fred, we're gettin' too big a croud for that rinky dink, big wheelin' thing. But we can use that as the lead.
Get on, or Getch out our way, NCT coming!!!!

Okay, who's the D.D.?

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Hello especially to old friends

Hi

Having a look around following Jeeks (thanks for letting me know) invitation. Good to see a lot of friends.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Oh shoot, I was afraid of that...I got rid of all my pumps and pantyhose three years ago....I don't own any shoes that aren't sandals....can I still come?

Saludos,
Karen

For some people...There is nothing sexier than a woman's pedicured bare feet....:bounce:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you all. I was wondering why the "other place" had got a bit boring recently.

Does it mean I can get argumentative or political here without a pm or 2 winging their way to me.

chowhound

Thank you all. I was wondering why the "other place" had got a bit boring recently.

Does it mean I can get argumentative or political here without a pm or 2 winging their way to me.

No you may not. You are Bristish.
:lol::lol::lol:

:biggrin: I'm such a smart ass. Aren't I Ray?

Calicolady

There he goes with the milk and cookies again!

I think he got that box of cookies sitting in the fridge since '97, and he didn't tell ya it's help yourself to the cow out back. :respect: :hide:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Hi Miniman. Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. We are pretty open here and very glad all you folks have found us. Just about anything goes. The primary rule is be civil to other members. Simple as that.
You can be argumentative and political to a degree. If you really want to debate political stuff I have another bigger forum named Forums Forums .com
www.forumsforums.com/3_9/

It's an Off Topic Forum, but a huge part of it is political debate. I hope you'll join up over there to if you can handle yet another forum in your life. :D

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Yay, hey miniman!!
Welcomeanimalsdogs.jpg

Sattie, love the new avatar!! too true:yum:

Last edited:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Miniman. Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. We are pretty open here and very glad all you folks have found us. Just about anything goes. The primary rule is be civil to other members. Simple as that.
You can be argumentative and political to a degree. If you really want to debate political stuff I have another bigger forum named Forums Forums .com
www.forumsforums.com/3_9/

It's an Off Topic Forum, but a huge part of it is political debate. I hope you'll join up over there to if you can handle yet another forum in your life. :D

Not that political - I got told off for raising the inaugoration last week.