without the flak

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
No you may not. You are Bristish.
:lol::lol::lol:

:biggrin: I'm such a smart ass. Aren't I Ray?

MMmmm, it is nice to talk to you again Fred. Us British can be very bloody minded when we want to be, we are certainly arguing with our government at the moment.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Welcome, Deb. This place is more fun that the other, and you can actually be a little irreverent and get a laugh instead of spanking. If you're pissed off, you can actually say so here. hell, we all get pissed once in awhile.:bb:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Welcome to the misfits and other assorted whack jobs. Did someone say cookies? Hope you brought some with you. I've got a pot of coffee started just for the cookies.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Rob! Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. I glad you were curious enough to check out the link. :thumb: We have a pretty lively group here. I bet you'll fit right in.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Ol-blue

Thanks JoeV. I will remember that. It's nice to have a place that you can just relax.

Heya Maverick2272. Good to see you.

Calicolady

Welcome........what a sight for sore eyes!!

Calico, I'm working as fast as I can........I have to go pick up some more bear :whistling: I misplaced the appys and I just can't keep up!:bounce::bounce:

Barb

:lol::biggrin:
icon_snoopy.gif
(sorry I didn't see this til now)

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Vera, I knew a gay obgyn who had a foot fetish and was a model for one of the magazines.

People thought my name PieSusan was because I had a pie fetish--that made me laugh. Sitting on a pie does nothing for me but hey, if you want to--be my guest.

I think everything has been done under the sun.

Calicolady

Coffee? Did someone say coffee? That's better than that ol' heffer
Mojito keeps trying to push.
Thanks Joe, sweet with cream, please.
th_coffee.gif
Oh, that's good!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Gee, Fred!

Look at all the love!!! Everyone missed you so much they had to follow you!

Now where are all those beautiful foodie photos of your meals?

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Shalom, Charlie! :) I didn't know you kept kosher. Hmm, during the holidays, I shall have to share some family recipes for you.

Barbarian57

Are Barbarians Welcome Here?

Many of you know me, and I may be considered "The Enemy" here by some (hope not!), but that's not why I'm here. :wall: I'm just here to just be me, as always. I may be a barbarian, but I'm a friendly barbarian!

"Barbarian57"

chowhound

I am truly happy that a few people knew me and stayed in contact (Lee for one :wub:) and I was able to contact some people, and a few people knew those people, and more people knew those people..... This is cool.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to sauce and flip my wings one more time before they are done! :tongue:

errr, pics to follow?

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Hi Debbie - love your recipes, and I'm looking forward to more. I'll be hanging out here some and there some, I guess. But things are a little less fussy here and it's especially nice to let your hair down once in awhile with some of our old friends we haven't seen much of lately.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahhh, Karen's here! Our very talented artist friend!

Even her avatars are little slices of original beauty!

Lee

Last edited: