without the flak

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Karen. Great to meet you. I'm jealous. That part of Mexico is so beautiful and a great place to live.
Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. I'm glad you came on over.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Hi, FooD, and welcome to the forum. Having grown up in Sierra Madre a bazillion years ago, I gotta ask - what part of LA are you in?

Enjoy the forums

Fred

FooD

Hi, FooD, and welcome to the forum. Having grown up in Sierra Madre a bazillion years ago, I gotta ask - what part of LA are you in?

Enjoy the forums

Fred

Thank you all for the welcome!

I sometimes finish my Sat morning group bike ride in Sierra Madre. Beautiful community.
I live in Silverlake, just north of downtown LA.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
chowhound said:
Hi Karen.
Nice to see you again!
Fred

Fred? Really? Is it really you? Pacanis? Now I know I'm in the right place. I've missed you! And those great pictures of the wonderful, mouthwatering food that you cook!

Saludos,
Karen

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
VeraBlue said:
I'll also insist we all dress appropriately

Oh shoot, I was afraid of that...I got rid of all my pumps and pantyhose three years ago....I don't own any shoes that aren't sandals....can I still come?

Saludos,
Karen

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Hello, I'm new here...

Hi, I saw this weird personal ad titled "Are You Curious?" I usually don't answer those kind of ads, because, well, you know. But to my surprise, I ended up here!

My name is Rob, I am married with a stepson and stepdaughter... I'm not a professional cook, but I love food, and I cook at home about 6 nights a week.

It's nice to see lot's of familiar faces here, and I hope to make a few new friends too!

Ol-blue

Hi

Thanks for the invite Jeekinz. Looks like I will be spending some time here looking at all the recipes that are here and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, some I already recognize.

Debbie

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Debbie. Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. I'm glad you came on over. :D
We've been having a ball with this new influx of members. I'm loving it. :D
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Calicolady

Again guys, ..... we need more bear! And the pool is heating up.

Time to lower the temp alittle.

Where are those stuffed mushrooms and stuffed tomato appys?

Oh, WELCOME Ol-Blue