I'm Pregnant

Newnork1978

Go Angel go. It's been exciting for the NCT family to "watch" you throughout your pregnancy. It won't be long now..... :)

Thanks Buzz. I wanted to share with all of you without giving out too much info. Heh! It's fun and I'm having a blast. I can't wait to meet my daughter! :bounce:

Newnork1978

Angel, you are a very beautiful woman! Glad that you feel good!

Terry, "the best time of your life"??? Geez. No wonder you have a 100 kids! LOL!

Lee

Ha-ha! I agree with Terry that this is an awesome time in my life, but I don't believe I could handle having a lot of kids. One more might be nice, though...we'll see. :wink:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Go Angel go. It's been exciting for the NCT family to "watch" you throughout your pregnancy. It won't be long now..... :)

Thanks Buzz. I wanted to share with all of you without giving out too much info. Heh! It's fun and I'm having a blast. I can't wait to meet my daughter! :bounce:

Thanks for sharing! I missed the pic until today :bonk:. Good pic. It won't be long now. Take FM up on that walk on the beach, it might do wonders for you.

An old wives tale says you'll get the urge to clean right before the baby comes. My wifes Grandma and a SIL both swear there is something to that. ...

Newnork1978

Thanks for sharing! I missed the pic until today :bonk:. Good pic. It won't be long now. Take FM up on that walk on the beach, it might do wonders for you.

An old wives tale says you'll get the urge to clean right before the baby comes. My wifes Grandma and a SIL both swear there is something to that. ...

Yeah I've heard of this irresistible desire to clean within ________ amount of time prior to labor as well. I got highly motivated to get some re-arranging done, yesterday, but nothing freakishly manic...although I am still motivated to work on what I can, today. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :flowers:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
It always happened to me, too. I'd be cleaning like a crazed woman in the week before birth. Sadly, in my case, it went away immediately after the baby arrived.

Newnork1978

I think it might depend on how satisfied I am with the house once she's born. If I feel there is more to do I'll give it a shot...or at least see if I can get DH to finish up after she's born. It's easier to keep a clean house clean. Hee-hee! :wink:

Newnork1978

During my doctor's appointment, yesterday, I couldn't help but ask one important question..."Would I still need to take medication and/or maintain this strict diabetic diet after our daughter is born?" Nope, apparently they will test my blood glucose 2 hours after delivery (as a precaution), but I would no longer be diabetic post-pregnancy. Looks like DH can bring that large, dark chocolate candy bar with him to the hospital after all. Mmm! :wink:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
You better tell me which kind of chocolate to bring, Angel. That's too important a task to leave to my son. LOL

Newnork1978

Hee-hee! Ever since my diet has begun I have been eye-balling those over-sized Hershey Dark Chocolate bars, AND Cadburry Easter Eggs. :mrgreen:

I'm also looking forward to being able to eat White Bread, Mashed Potatoes, French Fries, Fried Rice, etc.etc.etc...:wink:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Consider it done! (I guess I'm bad - the only thing I wanted after giving birth was a cigarette.)

Newnork1978

Wow...I hope I don't want a cigarette after she's born. I haven't wanted one, at all, since I quit at the beginning of my pregnancy. I kinda like being a non-smoker, now. Hee-hee! :smile:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I'm so proud of you and Nick quitting smoking, Angel. I'm sure you'll remain a non-smoker.

I'm thinking a huge chicken-fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy and lots of Texas toast to go with it. And of course, the chocolate for dessert. What do you think? (I can hold the baby while you eat.)

Newnork1978

Update: 37.5-Weeks

Seeing as how my original OB predicted the birth of our daughter to happen on or around May 3rd, and my current OB predicts the birth of our daughter to happen before the end of April, it appears this may be my last trip to the pharmacy (for my prenatal vitamins, my testing supplies and my Glyburide). My docs may recommend I stick with my prenatal vitamins postpartum, but my testing supplies and GD medication will no longer be needed once our baby is born. :wink:

Newnork1978

Update: 39.5-Weeks Pregnant

picture.php

This picture was taken Thursday, April 29th. I was laughing at how dirty my bathroom mirror was, as I was attempting to continue to document my growing buddha belly (while I still have it). The doctors project her due-date to be Monday, May 3rd...let's see what SHE has in mind. :wink:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pic. Good luck with everything Angel. I hope when the labor starts it goes quick for you. :thumb: :D
Best wishes for you and your darling baby girl.

Newnork1978

Good pic. Good luck with everything Angel. I hope when the labor starts it goes quick for you. :thumb: :D
Best wishes for you and your darling baby girl.

Thanks Doc! :flowers:

I never expected to be so excited about the prospect of going into labor. Happily anticipating discomfort or pain goes against most peoples' natural desires...and yet I get giddy at every twinge and tug I feel, these days. "Could this be it?!?" Hee-hee! :bounce:

Newnork1978

Ooooh, my birthday is May 4th. Maybe.........

Ha-ha! I've already got requests in for May 1st (my late grandfather's birthday and my cousin's birthday) and May 5th (my uncle's birthday). I'll see what I can do about penciling in May 4th, as well. :wink:

PS: Just in case I'm a little "busy" come your birthday, let me just say "HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, Buzz!" :flowers:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Update: 39.5-Weeks Pregnant

picture.php

This picture was taken Thursday, April 29th. I was laughing at how dirty my bathroom mirror was, as I was attempting to continue to document my growing buddha belly (while I still have it). The doctors project her due-date to be Monday, May 3rd...let's see what SHE has in mind. :wink:

I must say, you are the glowing mother, and I love to see pregger bellies:lol:
That little stinker is going to pop out Sunday, around noon.
That's my guess..:whistle:;)

Newnork1978

I must say, you are the glowing mother, and I love to see pregger bellies:lol:
That little stinker is going to pop out Sunday, around noon.
That's my guess..:whistle:;)

Thanks! :blush:

Tomorrow around noon, eh? Works for me...DH has Sundays and Mondays off, and he starts his "paternity leave" as soon as we know the show has begun. WooHoo! Let's see what happens! :wink:

Deelady

I'm SO excited for you!!!! I bet you are sooooo ready to have this baby already! LOL
Praying for a safe and healthy delivery!! Enjoy these moments!
And you look great BTW :D

Can't wait to see your bundle of joy!!! :clap:

Newnork1978

I'm SO excited for you!!!! I bet you are sooooo ready to have this baby already! LOL
Praying for a safe and healthy delivery!! Enjoy these moments!
And you look great BTW :D

Can't wait to see your bundle of joy!!! :clap:

Thank you so much. As much as I'm still enjoying being pregnant, I am looking forward to meeting her soon. :mrgreen:

Meme4251

Angel and FM....Have not been on here for the most part in April but am trying to keep close tabs on your bundle of joy. Wishing you all the BEST!!! Keep me posted Terry and pics when you have time. I'd say that to sweet Angel but know she will have her hands full......Love, Meme sh:flowers:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I will fill your mailbox, Sheri! LOL Definitely I will send pics as soon as this little one makes her entrance.

Meme4251

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Thanks FM......Knew you would but haven't been able to send you a pm in a while and just wanted to let you know I am still thinking of you and your lovely family. Miss NCT also. Awesome website....Thanks Doc.....:respect:Hi All!!!!!:wink:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
It won't be long now, Newnork & FM.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcbL6OBT6Zc[/ame]

Newnork1978

Angel and FM....Have not been on here for the most part in April but am trying to keep close tabs on your bundle of joy. Wishing you all the BEST!!! Keep me posted Terry and pics when you have time. I'd say that to sweet Angel but know she will have her hands full......Love, Meme sh:flowers:

FM and I will make sure pics are posted ASAP. DH and I bought a new camera especially for the new arrival. :wink: