• yes

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • no

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters

Angie

whats that? :D as i roll aresinous substance for DW..lol

and yes it is medical..lol

Hey now, you lose most of your THC in a joint. The most efficient way to get your THC is through a water bong.:a1:

I quite smoking my camels on November 1st....and can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke anymore. Hubby still smokes...in the basement...

Angie

Yeah I really should quit too. It gets mighty cold standing outside here in NE in the winter.

YUP! Iowa is the same way. I'm so glad I did. I think I had a little help from above...I was going through a lot at the time.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I can say NO for once!!LOL
I smoked from the age of 12 to 39. I am 14 months free of smoking. I don't have trouble being around it though. Not now anyway, lol. Every once in a while, I'll want one, but, it's such a quick passing that I can blink and it's gone.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Hey now, you lose most of your THC in a joint. The most efficient way to get your THC is through a water bong.:a1:

I quite smoking my camels on November 1st....and can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke anymore. Hubby still smokes...in the basement...

yup you do... but i am in canada and you cant smoke what she is smoking in a bong or pipe... just think salad dressing...

??? and vinegar doesnt mix but makes a great salad dressing..lol

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I had to get the QuitKeeper out to check on the official numbers...

Well its paste feature won't work... so manually done:

I have been quit for 2 Months, 1 Week, 2 Days, 5 hours, 1 minute and 43 seconds (68 days). I have saved $341.04 by not smoking 1,364 cigarettes. I have saved 4 Days, 17 hours and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 1/1/2009 6:08 PM

Touch and go several times, and this past month has been horrendous... I had already finished the patch... but went back onto Step 3 to help out this month, plus used some of my Rx Nicotine Inhalor to keep it at bay....

And seriously.... It sure feels so much longer than two months....

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Buddy, I am so proud of you! DH and I both smoke - only outdoors, but then, we mostly live outdoors, 12 months a year. Smoking laws are starting to happen here - no smoking indoors. Restaurants that are open air (that is most of them), no restrictions. What I enjoy most is being away from the health Nazis in the US that give you rude looks and even have the nerve to come up to me and say, "Don't you know that's bad for you?" My reply - "No kidding! How'd I miss that? Thanks for letting me know!" Also - smokes are much cheaper here. Only about $2-2.50 USD a pack. So is the other stuff.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
They just went up again, I read the protests at the gas station when I was filling up, $6 a carton. I just read it was passed...

I spent most of my time last year smoking outside, just getting in the habit since I knew I had to quit. Also helped that I spent the equivelant of 4 almost 5 months in the hospital... which means the patch... so I had some practice at being idle and not able to smoke...

Still... there isn't a day that goes by that I am not fighting it... constantly try to not let myself justify starting up again... I think they should knock off the taxing crap and start making the cigarette companies pay for more comprehensive cessation programs and drugs instead... therapy plus drugs plus support groups increases odds...

I am not a smoke Nazis... I do run from people when they are smoking... otherwise I actually go into intense anxiety attacks... so I am grateful you can't smoke in public indoors anymore. In the past anytime someone wined to me about my smoking in an open outdoor area.. I would just point to the nearest black smoke belching diesel delivery truck and ask em why they don't spend this much energy on fixing that??

By the way, BIL is a truck driver, I know a properly maintained diesel truck does not belch like that... but then these things have probably never been properly maintained...

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
smokes are $10.50 /pk./average here... i smoke discount ones $20/carton

lots of smoking laws here as well.. and i am ok with them...

the best is...you cannot smoke within a vehicle if there is a minor under the age of 16 in the car. $260 fine to start... good job lawmakers :thumb::thumb:

Y

YT2095

But what's in the pipe, YT????

just Tobacco now, Crack was getting too expensive :whistling:

seriously tho, I blend my own as a mix between Clan and St Bruno, but occasionally as a treat I`ll get some Black cherry and some Vanilla tobacco.

PanchoHambre

smokes are $10.50 /pk./average here..

Yikes... cheap in Philly $4-$5

not to many laws either... they banned smoking in bars but there is either a loophole or no enforcement because about 1/4 of the bars went back to smoking I am not sure how they are getting away with it.

The green stuff on the other had is pretty easy to come by (sold on corners everywhere) but the drug laws are actually pretty strict... also its low quality and a bit pricey... I don't really bother with it much... its all schwag and all I get is tired.

buckytom

Grill Master
about a month after the smoking ban in pubs and restaurants went into effect a few years ago, most late night places in nyc started to "allow" smoking after the dining room had closed around 1 or 2am, with the bar closing at 4am. not all restaurants, but i know that almost every irish pub unofficially does it, so long as you ask (tip) the bartender politely.

at first, the non-smoking nazis went crazy, even calling the police on barteders who allowed it. the police never came, and the nazis stopped getting served.

babe

mind you i am not bragging. i have smoked for 51 years. a pack a day now. i have a hacking cough when i first get up. have been checked and lungs are ok. i have never thought of quitting. and as i have gotten older, have given up liquor, sweets and sex. i am keeping my cigs. lol

FryBoy

I can't taken anyone who smokes seriously when it comes to food or wine. It's like a blind man describing a sunset.

heb1976

i smoke but am quitting very soon. $.80 tax increase - $5 on the cheap cigarettes - no thanks. at home i may smoke 5 a day - outside - we do not smoke in the house. i figure after hubby & i finish the 6 cartons from seneca at $12.50 a piece - i am done!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
i smoke but am quitting very soon. $.80 tax increase - $5 on the cheap cigarettes - no thanks. at home i may smoke 5 a day - outside - we do not smoke in the house. i figure after hubby & i finish the 6 cartons from seneca at $12.50 a piece - i am done!

Why not toss them in the garbage and walk away?

I know how hard that is. I quit early one morning. I had a hangover and realized that I had smoked the last cig in the last pack in the last carton in the house. I said screw it and never looked back. It wasn't easy but I stuck with it although I do smoke cigars. At least there is no inhaling involved. :flowers:

heb1976

Why not toss them in the garbage and walk away?
because that is like throwing away money. plus - i need it right now as a stress reducer. it helps me no matter what anyone else says. but i am making a goal for myself to be smoke free by may!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I can't taken anyone who smokes seriously when it comes to food or wine. It's like a blind man describing a sunset.

I can't help but take this man seriously.

2i9qy6w.jpg

He's got more talent in his left pinky than most will ever have in thier whole lives. He's an accomplished chef, writer, business man, and is damn fun to watch. I'd follow his food advice over most.