Yet another newbie

Newnork1978

Re: Happy Birthday Our Dear Barb!!!

342936pe8tmve3tw.jpg

Happy Birthday, Barb! :a1:

buckytom

Grill Master

barb, part of the heart and soul of nct, i hope you had a great birthday, and many happy and heathly ones to comes. :flowers:

SomeBoy

Banned
Hello

Hi everyone. I'm SomeBoy a beginner chief from Czech Republic. I have registered there to find and share some receipts with the others. :brows: My favorite foods are Chinese foods. I like their culture too. :bounce: Anyways hi everyone! :)

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Hello

Hi Someboy, welcome to Net Cooking Talk.
Beginner chef ehh. Interesting. You should find a lot of good stuff here. Lots of talented folks have contributed all kinds of good stuff.
I love Chinese food also. :thumb:
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

homecook

Wow..........can we keep this going for a week or so......LOL Thanks you guys! I did have a wonderful day and looking forward to a better year.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

Sorry, folks. This was a spammer, but we didn't want to take action until we we're absolutely sure.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

:yum::yum::yum: No wonder you have the highest rep points here, Barb! Even spammers love you!!!

(But not as much as we do.)

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Awwwwwww, DEE, you good doobee!

You READ the posts before posting! ;)

Lee

Deelady

good doobee?? lol I've never been called that before! :D But since its coming from you I'll take it as a compliment! ;)

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

Now you're making us feel old, Dee! There was a kids' TV show called Romper Room and a good Do Bee was a kid who did the right thing. A Don't Bee was a kid who was naughty - like me!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Any minute now, someone should be chiming in about ANOTHER spelling of doobie!

:)

Lee

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

:yum::yum::yum: OMG - I wonder how long people have been using the word doobie. There have been lots of childrens' shows I can remember that had some very adult things slipped in there. Remember Mr. Magoo?

Deelady

well even Disney movies and such these days have very adult things mixed in!! I always thought it was so funny to see the kids crack up at the adult jokes mixed in and they had no idea what they were laughing at...only that because mom and dad were laughing they thought they should too! :D

homecook

I love Mr. Magoo!! And I watched Romper Room too...........the woman that hosted it was Miss Barbara. lolololol

Newnork1978

I know it sounds cynical, but I usually wait to see new members post in other threads before I welcome them...just in case they are a spammer or a "flash in the pan" (pun intended). In the relatively short time I've been with this forum I've seen several intro threads from names I never saw anywhere else on here. :huh: