👨‍🍳👩‍🍳What's On Our Plates- Sunday April 28 to Saturday May 4🍽️

lilbopeep

🌹 🍉 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Beef stew tonight.

beef_stew_050324_1_IMG_2624.jpg

Ginny

I made a meal that is much the same as a Meal Kit that I've had in the past. Chicken breasts with Apple/Cranberry Chutney, Roasted Brussel sprouts and mashed taters with a Rosemary gravy. It was great food for a drizzly day. We enjoyed it!
IMG_8067.JPG

Ginny

Please post your recipe.
Peep, here's a link to a PDF of the recipe(s) card: Pan-Roasted Chicken & Gravy - the picture shows broccoli, but i had that switched to Brussels Sprouts. Since I didn't have the kit, I changed things a bit. I started making the gravy, without the pan drippings, because I did the chicken on my panini grill instead. I doubled the gravy, cuz we really liked it and it wasn't hard to do. I also made the chutney earlier in the day and left that aside. Lastly, I made the potatoes, as outlined, put the chicken on the grill and the Brussels Sprouts in the oven. When I took the sprouts out of the oven, I tossed them with a pat of butter and gave them a sprinkling of Red Wine Vinegar too...cuz I thought they could use it. It was a tasty dinner!

lilbopeep

🌹 🍉 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Peep, here's a link to a PDF of the recipe(s) card: Pan-Roasted Chicken & Gravy - the picture shows broccoli, but i had that switched to Brussels Sprouts. Since I didn't have the kit, I changed things a bit. I started making the gravy, without the pan drippings, because I did the chicken on my panini grill instead. I doubled the gravy, cuz we really liked it and it wasn't hard to do. I also made the chutney earlier in the day and left that aside. Lastly, I made the potatoes, as outlined, put the chicken on the grill and the Brussels Sprouts in the oven. When I took the sprouts out of the oven, I tossed them with a pat of butter and gave them a sprinkling of Red Wine Vinegar too...cuz I thought they could use it. It was a tasty dinner!
Thank you.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Derby Day party at some friends' house. I cranked up their smoker and did cherry-smoked bacon, ABT's, a rack of BBQ'd St. Louis spare ribs and a rack of Ah-So babybacks.

We also had pimento cheese and crackers, chips and salsa, they had chili (no photos). Too much food, as always.

This morning, we had the traditional May breakfast - spectacular strawberry shortcake!

Back to healthy eating Sunday night!

Lee

ABT's.jpg
Ribs slabs.jpg

ribs ah so.jpg
ribs bbq.jpg
shortcake.jpg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Derby Day party at some friends' house. I cranked up their smoker and did cherry-smoked bacon, ABT's, a rack of BBQ'd St. Louis spare ribs and a rack of Ah-So babybacks.

We also had pimento cheese and crackers, chips and salsa, they had chili (no photos). Too much food, as always.

This morning, we had the traditional May breakfast - spectacular strawberry shortcake!

Back to healthy eating Sunday night!

Lee

View attachment 66624View attachment 66625
View attachment 66626View attachment 66627View attachment 66628
Gorgeous! And what a race!!