What is Your Weather?

Leni

The wind stopped last night. We had only one fire yesterday in San Bernadino. Only one home was lost before the firefighters put it out.

It's supposed to go up to 72 today. There are some wispy clouds in the sky and they say it may rain tomorrow.

Congrats on getting the power back on.

Embryodad

The wind stopped last night. We had only one fire yesterday in San Bernadino. Only one home was lost before the firefighters put it out.

It's supposed to go up to 72 today. There are some wispy clouds in the sky and they say it may rain tomorrow.

Congrats on getting the power back on.

Thanks Leni... glad that power is on. I got a good nights sleep last night at least. Haaaa

It's 58 and clouding up today. Nice day!

Glad they secured that fire in SB.. Too bad about that one home! What a shame. Darn it!

Guts

Rain here this morning. One more storm like this and fire season will be over :)
belaine what part of Southern California you are you in LA north-south east-west orange county? No rain here yet but the wind is coming out of the Southeast, which usually means low pressure and rain

Embryodad

Today..the sun is shining .... 48º out and the Snow is going away. boohoo...:letitsnow:

The streets and stores are crawling with cars and people..I guess restocking food that was lost in their refrigerators due to no power.
f7d4a6dd.jpg

1c903aa2.jpg

Leni

Today is beautiful. Not a cloud in the sky and it's in the low 60's. Tomorrow we may have more rain. 60% chance of it.

Embryodad

Today was a cool still gorgeous day.
Now at 2200 hrs it's 43º out.

I was having a great time....next door helped troubleshoot pick-up truck that would not run. Got that fixed..Done!
Then he had a window track problem on another car. Got that squared away.
He's a happy camper considering paying (0) Zero Dollars. hahahaha

Did PM on the generator, and got that ready for the next (hope not) power failure.

Tomorrow...another nice day. Leaves to blow and grind up. Nice.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
It's been raining off and on the past three days and we had a slight earthquake yesterday night around 11pm. A first for us here in Kansas.

Embryodad

66º out. It's like summer today. All good with exception of the Black Cloud hovering over the car. DW was on way to Dr. appt. and the car coughed and chugged all the way with the check engine light on.
Didn't need the tow hook thank god, and it's at the repair shop.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
It's 65F outside and 77F in my house. My head is so stuffed up from a cold/allegies. I am thinking of putting my A/C on!! In almost the middle of November!! YIKES

Embryodad

It's 1:00 pm..and it just hit 60º outside. Hot in the house, but we just turned the pellet stove off.

Peep...I have a start of a migrane...40% bloomed so far. Sinuses are glogged. DD was over and she is the same way. I told her..it runs in the family. The Mangano's have sick @$$ noses and and Headaches... hahahahahahaha...

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
It's 1:00 pm..and it just hit 60º outside. Hot in the house, but we just turned the pellet stove off.

Peep...I have a start of a migrane...40% bloomed so far. Sinuses are glogged. DD was over and she is the same way. I told her..it runs in the family. The Mangano's have sick @$$ noses and and Headaches... hahahahahahaha...
I am also getting a headache (I am using wishful thinking here). I am so stuffed up. I took a comtrex and put the air on calendar be damned!! LOL

Feel better Jimmy (and DD).

Embryodad

I am also getting a headache (I am using wishful thinking here). I am so stuffed up. I took a comtrex and put the air on calendar be damned!! LOL

Feel better Jimmy (and DD).
Thanks peep...you feel better too....

I think the change in the weather has a lot to do with it!

Embryodad

Warm here...at 7:45PM on this Sunday..it is 50º outside.

Rain is due for Mon Tues. Wed. and Har Har hardy Har Har....the leaves are 95% off the trees...and DD blew the whole back yard today.. D O N E ! ...

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
It was really nice, till I brought out the ladder and started putting up the Christmas lights on my tree outside. I got the first string up and it started pouring.
SF Bay Area!

Mr. Green Jeans

Never made it above 40 here today. Black ice on the country roads where we live. Snow is quite visible in the Coastal Mountains. Old Man Winter is making his presence known!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Warm here...at 7:45PM on this Sunday..it is 50º outside.

Rain is due for Mon Tues. Wed. and Har Har hardy Har Har....the leaves are 95% off the trees...and DD blew the whole back yard today.. D O N E ! ...
It's 58F here at 8 PM. I have windows open and fans on because I ran a self clean on the oven and it's HOT in here.

Embryodad

It's 58F here at 8 PM. I have windows open and fans on because I ran a self clean on the oven and it's HOT in here.
I remember it was 81º one thanksgiving day. We had 22 people for Dinner, and I remember standing outside on the front porch while the ovens were cooking.
After the heavy cooking ( I didn't have a sufficient exhaust back then) we flipped on the central air conditioning. OHhhhhh! It felt so good. I believe the next few days..it was sleeting and 33º. Crazy weather....L O L ...

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I remember it was 81º one thanksgiving day. We had 22 people for Dinner, and I remember standing outside on the front porch while the ovens were cooking.
After the heavy cooking ( I didn't have a sufficient exhaust back then) we flipped on the central air conditioning. OHhhhhh! It felt so good. I believe the next few days..it was sleeting and 33º. Crazy weather....L O L ...
I remember several hot thanksgivings and I also put the A/C on.

Guts

I'm in the middle of putting a new 4 ton, furnace and air conditioner in the house. That's twice the size that the house calls for. One of the things I'm going to do is add a very large duct to the kitchen. So I can cool it off when I'm using the oven. I told my AC guy I wanted to bake pizza at 600° and still have a cool kitchen. I think this 4 ton unit is going to do it if not, add another vent. Rain blew through here last night. I'm guessing about a half an inch of rain by the looks of my pool.

Mr. Green Jeans

Significant rain and wind now up to Thanksgiving. Flooding of streams and rivers is predicted. High wind + saturated soils = a power outage or two somewhere in western Orygun.

Embryodad

The weather here is H O T .... Whew!!!

Just replaced the CPU cooling fan on this puter..and Just Kneeling and bending, I am heated up...

It is 60º out and raining a little. All gray and overcast.

The DW went to BB&B with her friend... It is NICE & Quiet here.

The kitties are in deep p p p p Sleep p p p p p p !!!.. Like Sominex...
Safe and restful sleeep sleeep sleeep!.. Tute Dew Dew.... Dew Dew...... Dew. Dew.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
63F here. It rained like a bugger for 2 seconds. I have my windows open and the fans on. I can't believe it is december in 2 days!!