The Pissed Off Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I am exhausted trying to deal with someone who has a huge ego and a mean streak. He takes credit for things he did not do and has the nerve to criticize me. He is lazy and fails to do the tasks that he is hired to do all the while getting paid to do so. It sucks big time.

I wish there was a way to bitch-slap jerky people and get away with it.

Even if it was a virtual bitch-slap. Can one of you technical guys invent a way to do that?

Susan, is your jerk on Facebook? If we can get a picture of him, we may be able to "slap" it. LOL!

I'm really warming up to this idea!

Lee

Ronjohn

The
mad2.gif
trackball on my Blackberry has stopped moving down!

mad2.gif
mad2.gif
mad2.gif

Biskit

The
mad2.gif
trackball on my Blackberry has stopped moving down!

mad2.gif
mad2.gif
mad2.gif

Might be a speck of dirt under it. I've had success by pushing down on the trackball while rolling it in the opposite direction of the one that doesn't work. Kinda "kicks" it out of there. Otherwise, replacement track balls are available through Crackberry.com for about $10. I think it's an easy replacement that you can do yourself, or take it to your cell store.
Good luck!

Ronjohn

Might be a speck of dirt under it. I've had success by pushing down on the trackball while rolling it in the opposite direction of the one that doesn't work. Kinda "kicks" it out of there. Otherwise, replacement track balls are available through Crackberry.com for about $10. I think it's an easy replacement that you can do yourself, or take it to your cell store.
Good luck!

That seems to have done the trick! Thanks Biskit!

I was already planning on open track ball surgery this evening. Now I don't have to.... for now! :)

Biskit

You're welcome, Ronjohn! :thumb: Since I work and play in sometimes adverse contitions, I had the problem you described shortly after I got my Blackberry. Somehow, a lightbulb came on in my head and I did that little trick and it worked. I'm happy to pass my immense knowledge along! :mrgreen:

AllenOK

Freaking W key on my keyboard doesn't want to work. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Need to get a can of air and possibly a new keyboard. We go through keyboards so fast, I only buy the cheap ones, and try to keep a spare on hand.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That would be frustrating. ....reminds me of when the Clinton staffers were moving out of the White House and G. W. Bush was taking office. They removed the W from every keyboard in the White House. :yum: Dirty trick but it made me laugh. I wondered if Al Gore was behind it because of the way he lost.

buckytom

Grill Master
umm, something smells fishy, allen. if your w didn't work, your post would have looked like this:

Freaking key on my keyboard doesn't ant to ork. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Need to get a can of air and possibly a ne keyboard. e go through keyboards so fast, I only buy the cheap ones, and try to keep a spare on hand.

btw, did you get that one from bill clinton?

Lefty

Yank
I am pissed off because I'm not pissed off. I stopped smoking cigerattes 5 days ago and I thought by now I would be ready to kill someone. I can't believe that I am staying mellow. I won't say I quit, because I have quit too many times in the past and come back to it. Any how I guess I could have worse problems. :bonk:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A good sign, Lefty - maybe this time is was meant to be! Best of luck!

Allen, sorry to hear about you keyboard oes.

Lee

AllenOK

Oh, the W key will work, but I have to practically slam my finger down onto the key to get it to work. Harder than my usual keystroke.

Of course, I could cut/paste a W whenever I needed to, but that's a pain in the butt.

Biskit

Allen, we've had troubles like that. Disconnect the keyboard, tip it upside down and remove the back and the guts, leaving the keys in the faceboard. You might find a bread or cookie crumb stuck under there. You can take electrical contact cleaner and clean the contacts of the keys, then reassemble it.
I dunno, it worked for me!

Deelady

I wouldn't say I'm P.O. but I am annoyed......I was using my touch pad to navigate my curser on the web page I was on and somehow (I can't imagine HOW!!!) it rearranged where my tool bar is so now its longated on the right hand side of my screen instead of at the very bottom of my screen! I have tried moving it back to place with the arrows that show up when your cursor is over it but nothing seems to want to bring it back to its orig spot.....I even tried rebooting. Sigh....wacky little lap top!!!
:bonk:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I wouldn't say I'm P.O. but I am annoyed......I was using my touch pad to navigate my curser on the web page I was on and somehow (I can't imagine HOW!!!) it rearranged where my tool bar is so now its longated on the right hand side of my screen instead of at the very bottom of my screen! I have tried moving it back to place with the arrows that show up when your cursor is over it but nothing seems to want to bring it back to its orig spot.....I even tried rebooting. Sigh....wacky little lap top!!!
:bonk:
just click on it (the toolbar) and drag it to the bottom.

thats why i have a bluetooth mousie for my laptop!!

Deelady

I've BEEN trying to move it since this morning.....it wont budge! Even my husband tried to drag it down.......LOL I just tried it again and it worked right away!! Goodness gracious :oops: :bonk: :whistling:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I've BEEN trying to move it since this morning.....it wont budge! Even my husband tried to drag it down.......LOL I just tried it again and it worked right away!! Goodness gracious :oops: :bonk: :whistling:
:whistle: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :applause::lol:

AllenOK

Took the van in to a shop today. Thought we had a hole in the power steering system somewhere.

I drove it to the shop this morning, and I noticed it was a little stiff in the driveway, but not to bad. Driving, the steering was OK.

We get it in, and let them have it. About an hour later, we get a call saying it's not the power steering system, but that we either blew the head gasket, or have a cracked header. GREAT!!!!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ut oh. that is bad news. Weird to (symptoms). I had that happen to a 90 or 91 Chevy full size conversion van. That was the end of it for me. We had 140k on it and enough other little things wrong that it was bye bye van.
Hopefully yours is worth fixing ...or it's close to replacement time. If its somewhere in the middle you never know for sure which way to go. If you fix the engine what else might go bad a few months down the road. It could drive a guy crazy. Good luck with it all Allen.

AllenOK

I think we're somewhere in the middle. It's got 120K miles, I think. We've had it about 1 1/2 years. We could flip out $1600 to replace the gasket, assuming that's what's wrong. If it's the header, we're looking at basically replacing the engine. PeppA just wants to trade that beast in. I was hoping to pay it off this year, and not to have make car payments for awhile. Looks like I'll be making car payments until this time next year at least.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🩺
Gold Site Supporter
I think we're somewhere in the middle. It's got 120K miles, I think. We've had it about 1 1/2 years. We could flip out $1600 to replace the gasket, assuming that's what's wrong. If it's the header, we're looking at basically replacing the engine. PeppA just wants to trade that beast in. I was hoping to pay it off this year, and not to have make car payments for awhile. Looks like I'll be making car payments until this time next year at least.

I can sympathize Allen.
I bottomed out my car going over a set of shitty railroad tracks and had to have over $400 worth of work done on it.
NOW after weeks of it driving just fine, it stalled on me and my mechanic tells me he thinks it's the engine that needs replaced.
I can afford that, but I sure as hell cannot afford a new car right now.

Good luck to you.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
I can sympathize Allen.
I bottomed out my car going over a set of shitty railroad tracks and had to have over $400 worth of work done on it.
NOW after weeks of it driving just fine, it stalled on me and my mechanic tells me he thinks it's the engine that needs replaced.
I can afford that, but I sure as hell cannot afford a new car right now.

Good luck to you.

I can get you a 2003 Crown Victoria for $2000!!! A nice one!!! ANd they are VERRRRRY reliable! :thumb:
Hell we can hook you up with a nice Town Car for $3500 :wave:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🩺
Gold Site Supporter
I can get you a 2003 Crown Victoria for $2000!!! A nice one!!! ANd they are VERRRRRY reliable! :thumb:
Hell we can hook you up with a nice Town Car for $3500 :wave:
:yum:
I'll do what I have to do Sush.
Just pisses me off that things always come in 3's for me.
What's next? lol
Oh wait, I'll get a new car.. perhaps a Toyota? LOL

Deadly Sushi

:yum:
I'll do what I have to do Sush.
Just pisses me off that things always come in 3's for me.
What's next? lol
Oh wait, I'll get a new car.. perhaps a Toyota? LOL

I will sell you my 2003 camry! :lol:
What car do you have currently? one of those tiny little things? Get a Town Car!!!!!! :brows:

Deadly Sushi

It's a Dodge Stratus. I hate it now :(

ohhhhhh..... get rid of it ASAP!!!!!!!!! Consumer Reports rates it one of the LEAST reliable cars on the road and to avoid! Heck my friend that owns a small car dealership in Indiana wont even buy Chryslers. Farrrrrrrrr to many things go wrong. The transmissions are the worst. Major engine problems too.

Status
Not open for further replies.