Picture Posting Thread

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Yup, that's Jr. Shoulda stuck a pen and notebook in his hand to make it look like he was signing an autograph LOL.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Actually they have him set up between the Men's and Ladies restrooms. As I walked up due to other people walking by I bumped it to him and said excuse me before I realized what it was. Talk about feeling stupid.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Here's a fun one. I didn't take it because I'm the shooter. It's a water balloon slingshot we used to fire at boats out on Lake Mendota in Madison from the top of our fraternity boathouse.

boathouse.jpg

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I'm just glad I didn't knock him over and have to replace him. I hit a gas pump once and that was when I was in high school. That cost me $1200 then which was real money in those days.

Wart

Banned
What can I say. Fat Cat got too rambunctious with a toy and broke it.

Attachments

• broke_another_one_1.jpg
    broke_another_one_1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 278

smoke king

Banned
Grandson Sammy, age 6 (at the time) throwin down some attitude in his new bibs!!

Attachments

• 070515_173646.jpg
    070515_173646.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 122

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
this is our salt water tank.... two clown fish, two domino damsels, and another damsel i cant remember the name off hand..lol

fuxhdl.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Breathtaking dune shots, cara! How do you post them so big?

I would like to post really large photos like you and Jeekins do!

Lee

joec

Gold Site Supporter
It is not so much the size in pixels but the file size that limits you. For that you need a good graphics program like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Corels or even MS Photo Editor and then simple use the compress features. Just be aware that you compress a copy into a new location or different file name as you might not want to lose the original. I personally use Paint Shop Pro ver. 9 or MS Photo Editor depending on what I'm doing.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
It is not so much the size in pixels but the file size that limits you. For that you need a good graphics program like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Corels or even MS Photo Editor and then simple use the compress features. Just be aware that you compress a copy into a new location or different file name as you might not want to lose the original. I personally use Paint Shop Pro ver. 9 or MS Photo Editor depending on what I'm doing.

or u can upload it to somewhere like www.tinypic.com and it does it for you...

f55zlf.jpg

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Not as much control but yes it will do it for you. MS Photo Editor is probably on most MS systems as it comes on 99% of them and even Vista comes with a version.

Wart

Banned
Or you could do something like:

Click the pic to see a larger version:

NOTE: I rarely put 'full size' pictures on the web and usually compress them a bit.

Way back when I use to put all sorts of stuff out there then along came some kid who took a whole bunch of pictures and esoteric data from a group I belonged to and built a web site. Refused to pull what was known to be stolen. Since then nothing goes out 'native resolution".

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Lemme try. Okay, the tinypic site is VERY easy to use, and this size is pretty good!

I couldn't get the MS Photo Editor thing you suggested, joe.

I'll keep looking.

Lee

4uw65f.jpg

Wart

Banned
Actually it's the exhaust bell, combustion chamber nozzel and combustion chamber, and injector head, to a TitanII ICBM engine.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Actually it's the exhaust bell, combustion chamber nozzel and combustion chamber, and injector head, to a TitanII ICBM engine.

Oh, even worse for a veggie.... 3, 2, 1, fire, lift off, we have lift off, and scorched carrots...

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Try this it might help you find it on your computer. Go to any graphic image and right click on it which should give you a menu. Now from there pick Open With and if you don't see it listed then click on More which will pull up all files capable of reading that file type and look for it there. It will be named Microsoft Photo Editor. If you don't find it do a google search for it as it is a free download.

PanchoHambre

Disclaimer 2 dogs on leash makes it hard to compose a photo...

here are some pics of an old cemetery nearby. It is one of my favorite spots in the hood. Today was a really beautiful day so I took the doggies for a nice long walk. Its a cool space and a nice oasis in a dense city neighborhood.... stayed at the periphery because I did not want to go in there with the doggies could have got better shots if I did.

P1010001.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010007.jpg

Supposedly you can get buried here for free if you live in the hood but I think it's pretty much full.