👨‍🍳👩‍🍳What's On Our Plates- Sunday April 28 to Saturday May 4🍽️

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🩺
Gold Site Supporter
I went to Hong Kong buffet at the beginning of lunch hour. I got all my favourites.
I've had a piece of the delicious fish, an egg roll , a Rangoon (❤️) and a few green beans.
The rest will be dinner later and lunch tomorrow.

IMG_20240501_132347604.jpg

SilverSage

Resident Crone
A favorite "joint" of ours has sold their building and is closing for good next week. Since I'm leaving town tomorrow morning, tonight is our last time to visit. So we are going to the Canopy Bar. Not much of a menu, but Whitney does well with the food. Flatbreads, sliders, salads, burgers.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A favorite "joint" of ours has sold their building and is closing for good next week. Since I'm leaving town tomorrow morning, tonight is our last time to visit. So we are going to the Canopy Bar. Not much of a menu, but Whitney does well with the food. Flatbreads, sliders, salads, burgers.

Where are you off to, Kathy?

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🩺
Gold Site Supporter
The girls were "starving" they said, so we went to Wendy's right after I picked them up from school.
I had the apple pecan chicken salad and iced tea, they both got a cheeseburger with apple slice packets and the orange Frosty.

I was going to take them shopping for new summer outfits and shoes, but Maddie reminded me they have an activity at the library, so I took them home.

Ginny

I'm working on something that will use ground beef kabobs/skewers and some kind of pita or flat bread, a bunch of lettuce, chopped tomatoes, olives, onion...maybe some feta on mine...yet to figure out how to dress it...but hummus will probably be spread on the bread. A dinner that DH likes to call, "fun"...:)

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🩺
Gold Site Supporter
I'm working on something that will use ground beef kabobs/skewers and some kind of pita or flat bread, a bunch of lettuce, chopped tomatoes, olives, onion...maybe some feta on mine...yet to figure out how to dress it...but hummus will probably be spread on the bread. A dinner that DH likes to call, "fun"...:)
It sounds marvelous!