Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Baked Salmon Steak
Calico Bean Mix
Steamed Broccoli

Salmon Steak - 1-12-24.JPG

LastManStanding

I had the avocado oil smoking and when i put the fish in it exploded and set everything on fire… what excitement. The cod came out perfect.

View attachment 63843View attachment 63844View attachment 63845
Didn't know there was avocado oil. However we have some really oily and creamy avocados in the garden. I always thought what if we could extract that fatty oily whatever substance and use it in cooking? :D Looks like the world is centuries ahead of me.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Went to spend the night with a foodie friend. I wanted us to recreate a pizza I had and loved (prosciutto and banana peppers) and she wanted to make a calzone with chorizo and caramelized onions. She makes her dough.

They were tasty, despite her forgetting to add cheese to the calzone, lol (blame the martini!)

But we completed Wordle, Connections, and the NY Times crossword to redeem ourselves.

Lee

IMG_20240112_183422.jpg

IMG_20240112_184000.jpg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Went to spend the night with a foodie friend. I wanted us to recreate a pizza I had and loved (prosciutto and banana peppers) and she wanted to make a calzone with chorizo and caramelized onions. She makes her dough.

They were tasty, despite her forgetting to add cheese to the calzone, lol (blame the martini!)

But we completed Wordle, Connections, and the NY Times crossword to redeem ourselves.

Lee

View attachment 63877

View attachment 63878
Fun!