Air Fries
Veggie Blend
Salad Peppers..

Sandwich, Buffalo Chicken 1-18-24.JPG

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm making it tomorrow too, my original plan was to take the whole crock to my son's house to share with them and spend the night to see my Granddaughters, but since his ex shot that down, I'll be having it all to myself.
😐
I'm making the 15 bean soup tomorrow, too! Who started this thing, LOL?

I'll use leftover Shake and Bake pork steaks and add a diced carrot or two. RM, did you use beef broth to make yours a nice dark brown?

Lee

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I'm making the 15 bean soup tomorrow, too! Who started this thing, LOL?

I'll use leftover Shake and Bake pork steaks and add a diced carrot or two. RM, did you use beef broth to make yours a nice dark brown?

Lee
Nope, low sodium chicken broth and some water. The beans made it dark I think....I also added onion, carrots and celery along with a pinch of red pepper flakes and dried thyme

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nope, low sodium chicken broth and some water. The beans made it dark I think....I also added onion, carrots and celery along with a pinch of red pepper flakes and dried thyme

Great, that's what I'll do, too! Thanks, RM!

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Gorgeous! I found a recipe for low carb braciole that I want to try. Never made it before. What kind of meat do you recommend?
Thank you RM.
I posted my recipe with a picture of the package of meat. Let me look for it.

Thin sliced beef top round steak for Braciole.

Here it is.

Scroll down thread to see the pictures. I needed to repost the pics after Photobucket took them away.

Last edited:

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Thank you RM.
I posted my recipe with a picture of the package of meat. Let me look for it.

Thin sliced beef top round steak for Braciole.

Here it is.

Scroll down thread to see the pictures. I needed to repost the pics after Photobucket took them away.
Thank you 🥰