what on your schedule for today?

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Our yard looks like a swamp....
We live in Mentor...EVERYONE'S yard is a swamp. I've been watching this since we moved here 33 years ago.

I was hoping this crappy rains would be gone by morning, but it's still here. I think I'll make a batch of cinnamon rolls for Sunday's dessert. I'm making a walleye fry Sunday to use up the rest of last year's fish (5# of fillets) before I start fishing for them again. Picked up more eggs and Panko crumbs at Marcs last night, got the cole slaw made already, so all i really need to do tomorrow is thaw out the fish and make my redskin home fried potatoes. Hopefully I'll get to go fishing in the morning. Depends on the weather gods.

Time to get the dough going,

homecook

We live in Mentor...EVERYONE'S yard is a swamp. I've been watching this since we moved here 33 years ago.

I was hoping this crappy rains would be gone by morning, but it's still here. I think I'll make a batch of cinnamon rolls for Sunday's dessert. I'm making a walleye fry Sunday to use up the rest of last year's fish (5# of fillets) before I start fishing for them again. Picked up more eggs and Panko crumbs at Marcs last night, got the cole slaw made already, so all i really need to do tomorrow is thaw out the fish and make my redskin home fried potatoes. Hopefully I'll get to go fishing in the morning. Depends on the weather gods.

Time to get the dough going,

So very true!! Did you get hit by that flood 3 years ago? The "100 year flood". lol That was a mess!!

Have a Happy Father's Day tomorrow!!!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
at 7 i went to my school to volunteeer for an enthusiast course. i showed people the way to cook mussels mariniere. next i'm visiting my Parents, drinking some with my Dad.
later, play on here, stuff like that. lazy day. comb the feline.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
day trip no clue if it will be north, south or west and if it will turn into an overnighter. i will fill tank (gulp) and go get lost.

homecook

I'll take a cup, thanks!

It's been raining steady here since ten last night. Our yard looks like a swamp...

I was going to mow the lawn and go in the pool today, cross that off the list.
I'll be going to see my mom
Doing some vacuuming
Bake some bread
Nothing much else.

Change of plans......cutting down a tree!! :shock:

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Why you cutting down a tre???? :huh:

As for me Im going to a few garage sales and then maybe to a city festival where one of my friends daughters is in a band. Anything to get the hell away from my dad today. he is driving me NUTS!!!!!!! :bonk:

homecook

Why you cutting down a tre???? :huh:

As for me Im going to a few garage sales and then maybe to a city festival where one of my friends daughters is in a band. Anything to get the hell away from my dad today. he is driving me NUTS!!!!!!! :bonk:

Check out my post about what I found when I went out to the screened in porch!! :ohmy:

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Check out my post about what I found when I went out to the screened in porch!! :ohmy:

Just did :thumb:

Looks like it was attacked by a tree-climbing gorilla. Its happening more and more. Next thing ya know the ass-grabbing baboons are going to come out too