What is Your Weather?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
It was HOT today and very humid.
Between 9 and 10 this evening, we had a pretty heavy storm come through that had tornado watches out as well - but those were cancelled as soon as the storms were over.
It's still 71 degrees.
Looks like more of the same tomorrow- but things are going to cool down on Tuesday.
yay!

Embryodad

Low humidity today.... 77.7ºF now at noonish. A/C is off. $aving $$.
Maybe upper 50's overnight tonight into morning. Nice!

Leni

Weird! It is overcast and warm. It is forcast to go up to mid 80's and very humid. Usually it is hot and very dry, not a cloud in the sky.

Embryodad

Sticky hot as s _ _ t. Made it to 88º today... I'm ready for the cold weather already.
Had nuf tomatoes and nuf corn and zucchini.... I'm ready for punkins and frost already.

Leni

We've got another tropical storm moving the area. Riverside county is on a flash flood alert. Same for the high desert and mountains. We may get some rain and thunder storms here in the Los Angeles area. So far it is hot and humid with overcast.

Embryodad

We've got another tropical storm moving the area. Riverside county is on a flash flood alert. Same for the high desert and mountains. We may get some rain and thunder storms here in the Los Angeles area. So far it is hot and humid with overcast.
Boy Oh Boy! Son Jimmy and Wife just landed at LAX.... I'm sure they won't appreciate that heat. They will be there and then to San Francisco in a couple days.
Vacation first time on the West Coast.

Embryodad

83º here today, but sticky. It was cloudy this am, but then the moisture from the trees gave off the steam which made it really sticky....
I'm inside all day for sure. 72º inside.

Leni

Boy Oh Boy! Son Jimmy and Wife just landed at LAX.... I'm sure they won't appreciate that heat. They will be there and then to San Francisco in a couple days.
Vacation first time on the West Coast.

I'm in the Valley where it is much warmer. LAX is right on the ocean so it is a lot cooler. Same for San Fran.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
We will experience our fourth day of over ninety.......... lower humidity than earlier in the week, but they expect the nineties to continue for another three days............

I'm not sure which I dislike more, the heat or..................

I guess I'll take the heat...........

Last edited:

Embryodad

We will experience our fourth day of over ninety.......... lower humidity than earlier in the week, but they expect the nineties to continue for another three days............

I'm not sure which I dislike more, the heat or..................

I guess I'll take the heat...........
I'll take that snow any day.... We love it!

Embryodad

Perfect day.... 74º here at 6:45 PM....a breeze, and don't need the A/C at all.
Down to 62 tonight. Love it! ....
Supposed to be cooler the week end and a few days after.

Saliha

It feels that the summer has just started here (hmm, at the August, not bad) as days are sunny and warm, +25 C. June and July were cold and rainy so it felt like after the Spring, the next season would was the Autumn.

:neutral:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
climate is...... well, i hear other areas have climates that have a consistent sorta-- um....... well, they have a semblance of an indication that there may be rain. here, it's hail/rain/snow/slush. in 12 hours, mind you. here, you buy rainboots, & u take flip-flops w/ u. & snow-boots, as well. sneakers 4 that interim where we really have not got sufficient weather, & then usually, you'll hafta put them in your dryer w/ a bounce sheet, anyhow, as that weatherman was so wrong. we got hail, not swimming weather.
meh.

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
It got rather chilly over night- 50s! windows open sleeping weather.
Perfect.

Looks like another gorgeous day in store here.
A high of 81 and upper 50s again tonight.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
After eight straight day in the 90's, we are getting a break........ mid-to-low eighties.........for two days.......... then ..........:WitchBrewsSmiley:

chilefarmer

East Texas,hot and dry. Praying for rain. 80° now, high for the day, weather dude says 103°. But do have 20% for rain on Tuesday and Tuesday night. CF

Embryodad

East Texas,hot and dry. Praying for rain. 80° now, high for the day, weather dude says 103°. But do have 20% for rain on Tuesday and Tuesday night. CF
Tina has relatives (Cousins ) in Dallas and Richardson. I think they can use some rain last time they called.

The trick is....to wash the car and wax it, and pray it doesn't rain.
Then watch it rain.... hahahahahaha

chilefarmer

Tina has relatives (Cousins ) in Dallas and Richardson. I think they can use some rain last time they called.

The trick is....to wash the car and wax it, and pray it doesn't rain.
Then watch it rain.... hahahahahaha

Quoting 104° for Dallas today, and no rain. CF