What is Your Weather?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Yep, it's all staying up there Barb, the forecast here has changed.
40% chance of snow.. whew! lol

Mr. Green Jeans

Rain and 50's after some pretty awesome weather reality had to come into play. No matter, kids are here from OH and we're going to have fun anyway.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
It was gorgeous all day, in the upper 50s.
Right now, 45F, supposed to be a lovely week here.

Dayum Stacy, I don't know how you handle the Texas tornadoes and weather down there.
My friend Art lives outside Houston, he's told me some tales about how wild it can get.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
It was gorgeous all day, in the upper 50s.
Right now, 45F, supposed to be a lovely week here.

Dayum Stacy, I don't know how you handle the Texas tornadoes and weather down there.
My friend Art lives outside Houston, he's told me some tales about how wild it can get.

It can get kinda interesting,lol. I seem not to understand the concept though, lol. husband caught me on the roof taking pics of lightening in a storm coming in 2 years ago:bonk::yum: I've seen funnels and tails, but, haven't actually been in a tornado other than one that missed my school when I was in the 4th grade and one missed our neighborhood, may 12 1993 on mothers day that went through Sachse and Wylie. I just like watching the clouds and lightening,lol

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
RAINING!! YAY!! We need it so badly!! Have not had water in our cove in over a year!

radar.jpg

Last edited:

suziquzie

sun is coming out..... its been beautiful all weekend..... sun and 60
cloudy and 55 today.... back to 60 and sun all week. :)
now can i be happy about spring or will it disappear again?????

Caitlin

This is the UK so the weather's nearly always crap, but we have had a bit of sunshine of late mixed in with the wind and rain. :shock:

buckytom

Grill Master
i am amazed at the control that i have over the weather. if i don't want it to rain, all i have to do is thatch then put seed down on the lawn. works every time... :confused:

buckytom

Grill Master
as much as i'd think we'd hit it off, i don't think people would appreciate a desert in england.
too many lawrence of arabia types showing off...

lilylove

Woke up to an 1 1/2 inches of pretty white fluffy snow. It's so beautiful!! I'm so happy and my heart is so filled with joy. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk::yuk::sad:

buckytom

Grill Master
my remarkable control of the weather continues.

today, it was supposed to rain by noon. after working all night, i didn't feel up to thatching and seeding the back yard first thing in the morning, so i just blew it off completely, thinking that i wouldn't have enough time to get it done after a few, scant hours of sleep.

of course, it didn't rain.

well, not until i went outside to fire up the grill for dinner. then it decides to freakin' rain.

:bonk: