What do You look Like- Nostalgia Trip

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Re: What do Yuo look Like- Nostalgia Trip

well, i cannot post any pics of myself between the ages of 12-17 .. .that was my awkward stage. and i will not show you my senior pic either because i looked like a mushroom - well my hair did.

so here are some younger ones!

white dress - i think about 4-5; braids - kindergarten; turtle sweater - 1st grade; white shirt & braces - around 10, i was given a perm! ugh! how flippin embarressing!

mom, i am looking for some bell bottom pics of you ... no luck yet!

awwwwwwwwwww so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

well, i cannot post any pics of myself between the ages of 12-17 .. .that was my awkward stage. and i will not show you my senior pic either because i looked like a mushroom - well my hair did.

so here are some younger ones!

white dress - i think about 4-5; braids - kindergarten; turtle sweater - 1st grade; white shirt & braces - around 10, i was given a perm! ugh! how flippin embarressing!

mom, i am looking for some bell bottom pics of you ... no luck yet!
Heather, you should be kissing up to your mom forever!!!! Both of you have those mesmerizing eyes!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter

The rollers that were as big as orange juice cans???? OWOWOW Or when we were younger and used the sponge rollers? :yum:

Those pink ones that snapped together, or the old ones with the pink pins.. either way, I never slept at night, and would wake up pissed off and feeling like a geek when I had to go to school.
The other girls and I in my class used to spend hours in the restroom trying to fix it.
Water it down, do anything.
The Notre Dame sisters would tell us that our appearance wasn't the important thing.
Surrrrrrrrre Sister Mary Sebastian..but that's another rant for another thread.:lol:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

Do y'all think it would be too offensive if I started a Nun Stories thread in the Back Room? I don't have any myself since I'm not Catholic but I'd love to hear them!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady

That is tooo damn funny Sass!!! Girl, you did have the big hair going on!!!! You freakin ROCK!!! Man, the chit we did to our hair to look kewl! Thanks for sharing it!

Heather... man... you got your mom's eyes!!! You little hottie you!!!

Here is my big hair moment, actually my friend had me wayyyyy outdone!!!

Attachments

• Satin and Kristy.jpg
    Satin and Kristy.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 155

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter

Wow so many cool old photos. Wish I had some to share, but this the only one I have. I had one of me at my Eagle Scout Ceremony but I can't find it. This is of me and DW in college. I was 19:

Attachments

• scan0001 (2).jpg
    scan0001 (2).jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 156

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter

That is tooo damn funny Sass!!! Girl, you did have the big hair going on!!!! You freakin ROCK!!! Man, the chit we did to our hair to look kewl! Thanks for sharing it!

Reeeeeeeeeespect big hair sistah!!
:applause:;)

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter

Wow so many cool old photos. Wish I had some to share, but this the only one I have. I had one of me at my Eagle Scout Ceremony but I can't find it. This is of me and DW in college. I was 19:

Awwwwwww sweet Mav!
That collie reminds me of my Gram's dog.
You look like one of those televangelists, slicked back hair, all proper like LOL!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady

LMAO!!! Sass.... girl, respect back atcha!!! I sure wished I had some pics of when we use to "deck out" before our rock concerts. Spandex pants... boots, spikes, hair a mile high, good grief!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

OMG! I went through a pig tails period, too, sattie! It was kinda fun!

Attachments

• MomMandySink1.jpg
    MomMandySink1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 231

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady

Yay.. but you look a hell of alot cuter than I ever did! That is a cool pic FM!!! Really, too sweet!

homecook

OMG! I went through a pig tails period, too, sattie! It was kinda fun!

Now I have to look through the pictures again with the pigtails. lol Very cute pic FM!! You must have been a hottie all your life.
Heather is looking for pics for me from her stash too.

Wasabi

attachment.php
Looks like a baby wash add. Picture perfect mom and baby.:thumb:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

Rock on Mav!!!! :punk:

What ever happened to Lassie?

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter

Awwwwwww sweet Mav!
That collie reminds me of my Gram's dog.
You look like one of those televangelists, slicked back hair, all proper like LOL!

That was right after the mullet, and right before I started slicking it back for the 'Mike Ditcka' look, LOL!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter

That was right after the mullet, and right before I started slicking it back for the 'Mike Ditcka' look, LOL!
A mullet? Lord!!!!

Ya looked good there bud, and you still do.
All of you do.

suziquzie

Wow, Suzie!!! You are a knock-out!!! You look like Demi Moore when she first started acting. No wonder your kids are so pretty!

WAS maybe! :lol:
Thanks though.
I used to get Juliette Lewis alot.... not so sure I took that as a compliment she kinda bugs me.... Demi Moore I will take!