What are you eating Sunday 3/3/2024 to Saturday 3/9/2024?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
We went to Stew Leonard's to get butterflied leg of lamb for Easter dinner. They only had a 7 lb. rolled one left. DD helped pay for it. At $5.00 off a lb, it was a good deal. I'll cut it down into 3 pieces, and we can have 3 meals out of it. They were giving samples of Stew Leonard's chicken parm meatloaf. It was pretty good. So we got a piece. Probably have that and a salad or asparagus for dinner.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We went to Stew Leonard's to get butterflied leg of lamb for Easter dinner. They only had a 7 lb. rolled one left. DD helped pay for it. At $5.00 off a lb, it was a good deal. I'll cut it down into 3 pieces, and we can have 3 meals out of it. They were giving samples of Stew Leonard's chicken parm meatloaf. It was pretty good. So we got a piece. Probably have that and a salad or asparagus for dinner.

Chicken parm meatloaf? That sounds delicious!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen β˜•πŸŒŽπŸ¦‹
Gold Site Supporter
This pie is Boomerang brand.
They have several varieties, but I was curious as to whether this would taste anything like an authentic Brit/Aussie steak and potato pie.
It does! Lots of pieces of steak, potato, gorgeous thick gravy and that wonderful pastry is flaky.
I should have stocked up.
I'll be buying these again.

IMG_20240303_144421009.jpg
IMG_20240303_144658085.jpg

Jusa

going to Carrabba's tonight for dinner Leaving around 7:30 pm as we like to eat later than most people. I am getting the chicken trio like I always do. Hubby will probably get the Johnny's trio. We haven't been out for awhile so this will be good! Plus, Carrabba's is giving $6 for each trio ordered as a donation to the triple negative breast cancer campaign.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
I opened a can of Wendy's Chili. It is rather good. Lots of meat,
& beans are soft. It is different than the Chili they serve at Wendy's
Also had some minature egg rolls & a Tortilla. K brought me home
from Walmart 3 small bottles of Melinda's Hot sauce. A Ghost Pepper,
a garlic & Habinero, and a Black Truffle Hot sauce. That was my favorite.
Oh yea- The hot sauces was $.50 cents each.
3324 chili.jpg

Last edited:

Jusa

going to Carrabba's tonight for dinner Leaving around 7:30 pm as we like to eat later than most people. I am getting the chicken trio like I always do. Hubby will probably get the Johnny's trio. We haven't been out for awhile so this will be good! Plus, Carrabba's is giving $6 for each trio ordered as a donation to the triple negative breast cancer campaign.
It did not disappoint. We had our two trio entrees with a bottle of chianti. Delicious. They also had a "buy 1 entree take 1 for $10" so we both got an extra to take. I had a $10 rewards on my loyalty account plus $95 gift certificate so the total bill was only $25 plus tip.

Here's mine:
20240303_213417.jpg
20240303_213614.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It did not disappoint. We had our two trio entrees with a bottle of chianti. Delicious. They also had a "buy 1 entree take 1 for $10" so we both got an extra to take. I had a $10 rewards on my loyalty account plus $95 gift certificate so the total bill was only $25 plus tip.

Here's mine:
View attachment 65160View attachment 65161

Wow! What a great way to try different flavors! Looks wonderful!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen β˜•πŸŒŽπŸ¦‹
Gold Site Supporter

Here's mine:
View attachment 65160View attachment 65161
Last time we ate there was the one in Maumee.
I had the chicken Marsala and of course enjoyed their lovely bread and olive oil dip πŸ˜‹