What are you eating Sunday 2/11/2024 to Saturday 2/17/2024?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I was going to attend a Super Bowl party, but that got cancelled because Pam's husband's brother was taken to the hospital, so I'll have Kingsford pulled pork over Stouffer's Mac and cheese, maybe a small salad too. I'm also picking up a shift tonight, because I'm needed.

Jusa

I made a bunch of hummus last night. My food processor isn't big enough so I had to do it in 3 batches.

Here's the 1st batch:
20240210_192956.jpg

I also put some pinto beans to soak overnight to make refried.beans for a hot layered dip that also will have chicken, sour cream, salsa, green chiles, jalapeno, shallot and cheese (and taco seasoning). I'll have guacamole and shredded lettuce on the side to go on top after it bakes (and tortilla chips to dip with of course).

Going to take all that our nephew's to watch the game tonight! They're making chili.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I made a bunch of hummus last night. My food processor isn't big enough so I had to do it in 3 batches.

Here's the 1st batch:
View attachment 64614

I also put some pinto beans to soak overnight to make refried.beans for a hot layered dip that also will have chicken, sour cream, salsa, green chiles, jalapeno, shallot and cheese (and taco seasoning). I'll have guacamole and shredded lettuce on the side to go on top after it bakes (and tortilla chips to dip with of course).

Going to take all that our nephew's to watch the game tonight! They're making chili.

Love hummus! Did you use dried or canned chickpeas?

Actually, I love the whole menu, Jusa!

Lee

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
I've been eating Chili Dogs, Tamales and Nachos for the last two days.
Time for me to re-fill my Freezer with Chili. I had 2 Qts of tomato's from
garden, and plenty of spicy peppers. I bought some Mexican dry peppers, &
I rehydrated them & put in the Chili pot, 3 lbs of Ground beef, & dry
red beans & seasoning. Now I am letting the pressure cooker do its thing.