Tuesday Dinner - March 16th

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Wow, I can't believe no one has started this yet! I'm making roast beef in the pressure cooker, mashed taters, gravy, mustard greens, butter beans and cornbread. I'll post pictures later. How about you? Anyone else cooking?

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I'm making a trip to Mama's, LOL.

Seriously, yellow curry with chicken and potatoes over rice for the family. I may try to eat some if I can.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
We are doing St. Paddy's Day dinner since the kids are with bio-dad on Wednesdays.

Corned beef, cabbage, carrots, and spuds. Irish soda bread (was going to make it, but I bought one instead). Guinness for me!

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
I sissied out !

Burger patties in onion gravy, white rice (w/ gravy)

Quickdinner004.jpg

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Looks good LT...I love gravy over rice! Here's the pic of our dinner:

Attachments

• dinner6.jpg
    dinner6.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 110
Panda Express from the Food Court. (I stopped into Macy*s to look for grey towels. Who spends $40 on one towel?!? Not me LOL) They have a new dish called Walnut honey shrimp (I sampled one & it was goood), rice & tempura veggies from a Japanese joint next door.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Salade Nicoise. Just had a hankering.

Lee

Attachments

• Salade Nicoise 2.JPG
    Salade Nicoise 2.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 118

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Everyone's dinners look great. I decided on Swiss chicken--put the chicken in the casserole dish, top the chick with swiss cheese, add a mixture of cr of ckn and 1/4 milk, and top with herbed stuffing mix--so easy:smile:.

Salade Nicoise. Just had a hankering.

Lee

Is that the Italian tuna? :brows:

Blues Man

It was a beautiful semi-spring day here in Northern Indiana. Finally some sunshine today (we get lake effect clouds from Lake MI for most of the winter :yuk:). Got grill fever! Pork tenderloins marinated in Mojo and grilled over lump charcoal until medium rare.

100_1166.jpg

Tonight I made "Ling Ling" brand chicken-vegetable potstickers served with dishes of Ming Tsai's "China Blue" Honey-Chili dipping sauce. Wonderful!!! The sauce in particular is primarily honey with some soy & a serious jolt of sinus-clearing hot chili pepper. Perfect for potsticker dipping.

Served the above with a green salad dressed with sesame-ginger dressing.

Last edited:

Deelady

Mmmmm looks great everyone!!

I actually skipped dinner unintentionallly....just forgot! lol
But I did make it to Trader Joes today so I am looking forward to some good meals finally this week :D

I forgot - Goyoza (from the Japanese restaurant), as well. (It was 88 deg yesterday. I think my brain was shrinking LOL.) Have some left for tonight too. Whoo-Hoo.