Trivia 3/15

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Trivia 3/15

DID YOU KNOW...

The "gnomon" is the angled stick on a sundial

1. What is the name of Pluto's largest moon?

2. In what atmospheric layer does the Earth experience weather?

a. - Exosphere

b. - Stratosphere

c. - Troposphere

d. - Thermosphere

3.Fill In the Blank ;

Before Disney's "Wonderful World on Ice" debuted in 1981, there was another traveling skating show called "_______ on Ice".

4. The BMW is produced in which country ?

5. . In Greek Mythology, there is a story of a nymph who fell in love with a man named Narcissus. However, because of a spell that was cast upon her, she could never tell him. What was her name?

a. - Calypso

b. - Amalthea

c. - Echo

d. - Pandora

6. Croque Monsieur is a type of ...

a. - Soup

b. - Casserole

c. - Dessert

d. - Sandwich

7. During WWII, on which front did the Russian forces fight against the Germans?

a. - Eastern

b. - Western

c. - Northern

d. - Southern

8. Who played the main female character in "Titanic"?

TRUTH OR CRAP ??

There's usually only one "Friday the Thirteenth" in a calendar year, And never more than two...

1. Charon

2. - c

3. Holiday

4. Germany

5. - c

6. -d

7. - a

8. - Kate Winslet

CRAP !!

Every year has at least one Friday the 13th. Most years have two. The maximum number is three, which will happen in February, March, and November in a "normal" (non-leap) year that starts on Thursday. It will also happen whenever a leap year starts on a Sunday. In fact, scientists have calculated that the 13th day of the month is actually more likely to fall on a Friday than any other day of the week.

LastManStanding

I knew 4,5,6,7,8. Also correctly guessed 2 (based on logic)
This could be my best score in this game! :D
In one episode of Young Sheldon, Missy asks the old professor-her grandma's date, what a "cock monster" is, when she was given the menu at a restaurant. The professor says it's "Croque Monsieur" and it's a sandwich with cheese. That's how I heard about it.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
I knew 4,5,6,7,8. Also correctly guessed 2 (based on logic)
This could be my best score in this game! :D
In one episode of Young Sheldon, Missy asks the old professor-her grandma's date, what a "cock monster" is, when she was given the menu at a restaurant. The professor says it's "Croque Monsieur" and it's a sandwich with cheese. That's how I heard about it.

Attachments

• Fireworks a.jpg
    Fireworks a.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0