The Virtual NCT Bar & Grill

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
SUSAN!!!! (yelled same as "Norm!!!!" on Cheers)

Would you prefer a fine china cup or a truckstop mug for your tea?

Lee

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
How about some Chi? Seetha (a friend from work) recently gave me a recipe from her mother in India that is outstanding!

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Susan, need a little lemon or honey in your tea? milk maybe?

For everyone else, I'm mixing a pitcher of martinis tonight. VERY dry, and just slightly dirty. Who wants one?

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I'll take two. Give me one high and hard in a shooter, and the other in a well salted M Glass.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I'll go the way I always do and have my Hornsby's hard cider, then maybe a Bud Light.
Or.. I might mix them and have snake bites..

Here Susan.. a fresh cuppa, with one and a bit and cream...

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Thanks Silver Sage and Sass Muffin. Food and I are not agreeing at the moment. It is hard to look at recipes these days.

PanchoHambre

Quick shot! Bro is an hour out and a day early! Oh and my review at work is tomorrow. Timing is everything and his is always perfectly off. But I am glad he is moving home.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey, Susan!!! Good to see you!

Come, sit next to me. I'll buy you that weird drink!

:)

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Swiss Miss sugar free hot chocolate, splash of soy milk creamer and whipped cream please.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Thanks, Lee. I need to drink these protein drinks to help me gain some weight back. I have not been well.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks, Lee. I need to drink these protein drinks to help me gain some weight back. I have not been well.

I know, Susan - I'm sorry.

I am going to invent a process whereby people who have excess weight can to donate it to people around the world who don't have enough.

Thereby solving several problems at the same time.

Can I have another beer, please?

Lee

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Yes, sounds good to me. It is hard to hang around a foodie site when food turns one off and makes one sick.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
How about a nice cup of hot cocoa with homemade chocolate marshmallows and real whipped cream with a candy cane for a stirrer and shaved chocolate on top?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I can REALLY use a stiff drink!! But I can't with these pills. I had to get a new TV on saturday and have been getting LOADS of flack from my hub because I can't get all the stuff hooked up and working!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRG Why CAN'T HE figure it out?!?!?! Because it's easier to just scream and curse at me!!

Sorry Did I say I could use a REALLY STIFF drink?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Peep, I always get the cable guys to come and hook the stuff up.

I can't do it, either.

Lee

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
maybe i can help ya peeps. whatcha connecting? manufcturer and model number will help.
I will be returning this TV and letting hub pick one out. THEN if the offer is stil open I will give ya a shout. I will PM the make and model I am thinking of suggesting to hub and all the stuff we want to hook up. THANKS so much for the offer Bucky.

mhend

I'm sticking with my usual: tequila! Make mine a double please...in a couple more hours that is. Still a bit early here. :)