The Virtual NCT Bar & Grill

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I think I will stick with ice water but it is nice to get out for a minute or two. Barb, can you tell I lost weight?

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Bartender....if it's cold and ready now, I'll take it. Another please!

2ja4ip.jpg

homecook

Thanks Susan...and if you're still here I think I will have another Bud. If not, I'll still have another! lol

Barb

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Bartender, I am going to hit the hay, please put Barb's orders on my tab. I shall pay next time I am in here.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Sara, I came in tonight to pay off my tab--how much damage was done last night? THAT MUCH--Wow! I hope Barb is feeling ok tonight. lol Well, as long as she had a good time. I have a feeling that I bought a couple rounds?

Oh, I am reading the check upside down. I am sorry. Now, I see. That's fine. Sure, keep the change.

Hope you have an easy night tonight. I have to get back to my soup. Thanks, Sara. Sorry again. lol

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Hey, sweet cheeks, I'll have a Meyers and Coke, and send the bimbo in the corner booth a drink on me.

PanchoHambre

well I've been breating paint fumes all day... why not top it off with a Dirty Martini

PS I think she likes you Joe... saw her give you the once over when you walked in

Biskit

Yeah, I saw her eyes settle in that bulge......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................in his back pocket. :mellow:

buckytom

Grill Master
ugh, i'm getting to that crispy brained point of the day. 3+ hours to go.

i'll take a flaming moe, please.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
PS I think she likes you Joe... saw her give you the once over when you walked in

She'll never have me. I just like to tease with drinks. If she'll take one from me, she'll take one from anyone. I'm a lout and she's a bimbo...we might make a good couple, given enough drinks. Her turn to buy...

homecook

Well I was going to tell Joe that it was me in the corner................but after the comments I think I'll pass. Can I have a Bud, please?

Barb

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I knew it wasn't you. I saw you go over to the juke box to buy some more of those sappy love songs. By Thursday you'll own that machine at the rate you're pumping those quarters.

PanchoHambre

Wut?? :ohmy: There ain't a proper and fittin' booze fer bisquits and gravy??

That's just wrong!!:glare:

You've been misinformed... .a good TX beer or a Margarita perfect pairing...

HC you know ol' joe is all talk.. he's a softie... but that bulge in his wallet is all $1s... he spent all is cash on fishing lure

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Nah, Pancho--he is too frugal for that! He prefers to make his own. We Ohioans know how to watch our money.

As for that wisecrack JoeV, that is not a nice thing to call your wife. I don't care what games you two play but gee, do ya have to do it in here?

I'll have some gingerale, Sara. The soup is done and I am tired. I have some sheets in the dryer so I can't stay here long. Barb, I'll buy that Bud.