The Roving Apron Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chowhound

Re: The Official Roving Apron Pic thread

Don't get carried away with the brylcreem, Joe.
A little dab'll do ya!

homecook

YOU WEAR A PUSH-UP BRA?:shock::whistling: I thought they were real!:yum: Yep, pull all the stops out. Nothing to good for the NCT audience. Maybe we'll do a video and post it on You-Tube.:a1:

I didn't say they weren't real..........I just need a little help. :wink:

Oh boy YouTube!!!!

homecook

And the apron tour '09 continues...

.........and it has arrived!! The pony express made it here in no time albeit on a motorcycle instead of a horse. Chowhound hand delivered the apron to me this afternoon. We had a great visit and and it was so nice to get to meet him. Thank you Fred!!

Also thank you for the sausage you brought............and for JoeV also. It was really nice of you! Here's a couple pics my hubby took. Neither of us are smiling in the same photo so I'm posting them both.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 888
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 918

chowhound

Yep, wonderful visit. And Barb's husband is every bit as nice as she is.
lol, funny how we weren't smiling at the same time... I guess someone should have said cheese...

homecook

You didn't get caught in any rain on the way back did you?? It started sprinkling here about an hour ago...........

Notice how DH got the Budweiser sign in the second photo? LOL

chowhound

I missed the heavy stuff that rolled through. Scooted off of 90 in Conneaut and the roads were drenched. I needed gas and I figured there would be more places to pull over if I had to... like a bar (lol). Of course, then I stayed on 20, that slowed down my progress and I got rained on starting about 12 miles from home. No biggie, just means it will take me longer to clean my bike back up. Probably shouldn't have stopped off at the Harley shop either, but I wanted to see the new models...

homecook

I missed the heavy stuff that rolled through. Scooted off of 90 in Conneaut and the roads were drenched. I needed gas and I figured there would be more places to pull over if I had to... like a bar (lol). Of course, then I stayed on 20, that slowed down my progress and I got rained on starting about 12 miles from home. No biggie, just means it will take me longer to clean my bike back up. Probably shouldn't have stopped off at the Harley shop either, but I wanted to see the new models...

Oh, I should have told you about the Harley place here. It's basically down the road. Sorry. lol

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

GREAT pics. Awesome Chowhound. Reps to you and HC for doing the apron hookup, and posting pics of the event Nicely done!!!!! :thumb: :beer:

How long of a ride was it for you Chow?

chowhound

GREAT pics. Awesome Chowhound. Reps to you and HC for doing the apron hookup, and posting pics of the event Nicely done!!!!! :thumb: :beer:

How long of a ride was it for you Chow?

90 minutes with one quick pee break :tongue:
No cops out today and I followed someone most of the way. We were moving pretty quick :shock:

homecook

Thanks everyone..........Chow, I took Joe his sausage after him calling me and pestering me when I was going to bring it to him. LOL Then he had the audacity to ply me with drinks when I went over there,,,,,

suziquzie

Thanks everyone..........Chow, I took Joe his sausage after him calling me and pestering me when I was going to bring it to him. LOL Then he had the audacity to ply me with drinks when I went over there,,,,,

UGH!! the nerve of people! :thumb:

homecook

I know......you think you know someone and then..........wow....LOL

homecook

Ok, I'm finishing up dinner and have taken some pics. I just have to upload and decide which ones I want to post. lol Probably first thing tomorrow morning...........

JoeV..........PM me your addy! :yum::yum: I will probably drop it off tomorrow if that's ok?

homecook

Here's my pics with the apron..

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 915
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 909

chowhound

Great pics, Barb.
How many of those city chickens did you make up? I see a whole plateful waiting to brown...

homecook

Great pics, Barb.
How many of those city chickens did you make up? I see a whole plateful waiting to brown...

Thanks!!

I think I ended up with 11............great leftovers. lol My son isn't home from work yet...so who knows how many will be left. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.