The Confessional

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Ugly to bed, ugly to rise. Ohhhhhhhhh, my head hurts. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes right to the bone.:puke1:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Uh, oh. One of THOSE guys. Batten down the hatches, the storm is about to begin.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
This is what it looks like and I never leave home without it. I currently have the one on the bottom but they also come in different blends.

The KEY ingredient in most of my "Zippy" recipes........ Life would not be the same without this stuff !

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Yes need some Crystal, Frank's, Sriracha and Tabasco about cover the main hots.

smoke king

Banned
I eat peanut butter from the jar (don't know how I gained this weight!) and I watch Spongebob every afternoon-even when grandson Sammy is in school!

Wasabi

How did I miss this gem, I love cute feet( woman's) and I shot JFK.

5b4f605f.gif

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

Hey! You're not supposed to be judgmental in this thread. If we start to pass judgment, we'll never find out just how demented some of these whack jobs are.:yum::yum: BTW, I like to lick the inside of lips when kissing. Yummy!

Renfro Jones

I secretly want to drink beer, when I'm not drinking beer. And this one is really bad, at my local gin mill where smoking is no longer allowed, I now take my drink to the bathroom and sit on the can and smoke an enjoy my drink. People are knocking on the door, to use it an I'm just smoking. I'm quitting soon.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Michael makes me feel good and I have a goofy grin on my face whenever he looks at me. He is always full of compliments, too. I hope to see him soon. I came home with a tan--product of sleeping by the pool.