Thai Spiced Sea Bass With Roasted Bell Peppers + Onion Rustic Style

Henry 420

Ingredients: Whole Sea Bass, whole brown or red onions, bell peppers, Thai spices

Method:

1 - Chop onions in half and the bell peppers or leave the bell peppers whole like I have done in the video.
2 - Season your fish with your Thai spices and maybe a sprinkle on the veggies too.
3 - Bang on the grill.
4 - Turn as much as needed depending on heat level at the time, using a metal or heat resistant spatula.
5 - Plate up and your done

Bon apatite !!
Recipe by Henry 420

SilverSage

Resident Crone
You tube is monetized. The more hits you get, the more money you earn. So the You Tube people are cruising the forums looking for clicks. Clicks=money. It's gettting worse.

Sadly the forums are dying, and looking for new people, so they are prime target.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
You tube is monetized. The more hits you get, the more money you earn. So the You Tube people are cruising the forums looking for clicks. Clicks=money. It's gettting worse.

Sadly the forums are dying, and looking for new people, so they are prime target.
I've seen them on DC, even though I am no longer active there, I do look every once in a while.

It's my understanding that YouTube members generate money through people who subscribe and donate to them.

Forums are a dying breed, we ARE a target for sure.

I ignore it now, among other things that are annoying.

Henry 420

I'm not even monetized right now. WOW it be dam lucky if YouTube worked like that these days. Sorry you seem quite sour. Please respond when you are having a better day.

I wish I was earning money doing my passion. Why is it celebrities are able to and so called "everyday" Joe or Jane Public are left to sweep their crap and struggle ??

Again, I hope you can find some love in your life and think about what you have said.

Also, so what if someone comments on a 15 year old thread. Who the hell are you ?? Good day to ya.

Henry 420

I've seen them on DC, even though I am no longer active there, I do look every once in a while.

It's my understanding that YouTube members generate money through people who subscribe and donate to them.

Forums are a dying breed, we ARE a target for sure.

I ignore it now, among other things that are annoying.
You responded pretty decently, kudos to you :) Please use your own loaf and don't let other "sour" people tell you what to do. I'm not making money on YouTube right now. If I was then even still shouldn't be a problem. Also why would you want to ignore cool content from myself? Many thanks :)

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Mr. Henry, it's not you I'm ignoring.
We do have an ignore feature here for a reason, however.
Just for clarification.
As long as you've gotten permission to post your videos, then that's cool.

Henry 420

Mr. Henry, it's not you I'm ignoring.
We do have an ignore feature here for a reason, however.
Just for clarification.
As long as you've gotten permission to post your videos, then that's cool.
Hey yes, as long as you include the recipe and method then put the video underneath to watch optionally I'm usually ok to do that. I'm now signed up to a good handful of forums and since doing it this way, the admins and such have been very decent and allowed me to put my video underneath the ingredients and method.

Thank you and much love Sass Muffin, love the name !!

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
1 - Chop onions in half and the bell peppers or leave the bell peppers whole like I have done in the video.
2 - Season your fish with your Thai spices and maybe a sprinkle on the veggies too.
3 - Bang on the grill.
4 - Turn as much as needed depending on heat level at the time, using a metal or heat resistant spatula.

is not a recipe or a technique.
it is nothing comma nill comma zilch
other than flogging your blog.

note to admin: ban recommended

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
3 - Bang on the grill.

is not a recipe or a technique.
it is nothing comma nill comma zilch
other than flogging your blog.

note to admin: ban recommended

Okay, I've had it - he's banned.

Lee

Reactions: Doc

juan witmore

To prepare this delicious grilled Sea Bass dish begin by halving brown or red onions and if desired leaving bell peppers whole. Take a whole Sea Bass and generously season it with aromatic Thai spices extending the seasoning to the veggies for an extra burst of flavor. Fire up the grill and place the seasoned Sea Bass and vegetables on it turning them as needed for even cooking.
Ingredients: Whole Sea Bass, whole brown or red onions, bell peppers, Thai spices

Method:

3 - Bang on the grill.

Bon apatite !!
Recipe by Henry 420