Pet pics

buckytom

Grill Master
Re: Show off your pet!

geez, i thought my pics were censored! wasabi and mama ganging up on me again, and all.

i think we need a thread merge.

chowhound

Thread merge? Whaaaat?!
Actually, I think there's another pet thread here someone started, too. I pulled up the one I started when I joined because it had Pierce as a young goofball. Now he's an older goofball (lol). How fast they grow...

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter

This isn't a pet of mine, I just think that the pic is really cool.

It is posted by: BlackScorpion... from: The Fantasy Forum

Sierra-20070310-02.jpg

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Mulched the flower beds today. The only problem is sometimes when you unload that fresh cool damp mulch on a hot day, it gets hard to spread.

Attachments

• Bear-Liam4.jpg
    Bear-Liam4.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 150

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Mulched the flower beds today. The only problem is sometimes when you unload that fresh cool damp mulch on a hot day, it gets hard to spread.

Looks like you've got some little helpers. I use bags of mulch. I can drag the bag and spread, but I hate, hate, hate a shovel and a huge pile. Sure looks good though once it's done. It's like the icing on a cake.

chowhound

Looks like you've got some little helpers. I use bags of mulch. I can drag the bag and spread, but I hate, hate, hate a shovel and a huge pile. Sure looks good though once it's done. It's like the icing on a cake.

The trick is a pitchfork, but those are too expensive, so I use a horse poop type shovel scoop :thumb:
those things really scoop into a large pile of mulch/bark. Like a fork through mashed potatoes.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Thank you for the compliments on the boyz.

Lifesaver, I get much in bulk by the yard. They dump in the back of my pickup and I just shovel into my wheelbarrow.

chowhound

I just raked out Petra today. I got a whole tall kitchen garbage bag in undercoat. And I just groomed her and did the same thing a month ago it seems. She cleans up well though :smile:

Attachments

• Petra 7-13-09.jpg
    Petra 7-13-09.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 136

Cooksie

Site Supporter
The trick is a pitchfork, but those are too expensive, so I use a horse poop type shovel scoop :thumb:
those things really scoop into a large pile of mulch/bark. Like a fork through mashed potatoes.

I'm a pansy :mrgreen:, so I'll just stick to the bags. It's even nicer if I can talk my nephew into doing it for me.

Your Petra is beautiful. I bet she's loving being a bit lighter.

urmaniac46

Great pics everyone, what an adorable pets fix!!:wub: when I encounter a long thread I just skip about but for this one thread I really enjoyed every single page, every single pictures:thumb:

Not sure if it's a good idea for me to jump into this topic however, once I start bragging about my Oliver I will not stop :mrgreen::bonk::whistling:

chowhound

That's a big stick alright, LS. He looks like he's wearing a halti/gentle leader, too. I didn't know dogs could open that wide with one on.
What's your dog's name?

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
That's not my dog! That's Galvatron's dog.

But I'm gonna have to get out in the yard and get a pic of my two dogs so I can get them posted on here. My dogs names are Thelma and Honey.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Gretchen!

I posted these on FF a little while ago.

Can't believe my baby is going to be 7 next Spring.

Wanna Go Bye Bye?
gretch1.jpg

Snack?

gretch2.jpg

Walk?

gretch3.jpg

All I have to do is say the magic words for a good pose.:wub:
My ittybittypoochiegooshywuvviebundleoflove!!:lol:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Fred!
She's going nuts because she gets to go bye byes today and see her cousins Jake and Bingo lol

K

Kimchee

Oooooh PET PICS!
OK Then!

First, dearly departeds, so they won't feel left out.

CJ The Bichon... rescued from evil owners, had a tumor on his hip literally explode one day, couldn't care less. Quite the god, uh dog:
CJSide2.jpg

Ajax, my Mom's Dog. Until he got old, you didn't touch him unless he knew you as a puppy or Mom said OK. Good thing he knew me as puppy, because I inherited him when she died.. and he had diabetes, needed daily shots. egads!
Ajax5_23.jpg

Scratch the cat. Three times in my life, I've been lonely and wanted a cat, and three times, one just showed up within a month. This big guy was the last. Very laid back 16 pounder...
A2.jpg

And finally, Rosie the 6 foot corn snake. (Never got a picture of Octavia the tarantula.. ) These were my scientist wife's pets from when she taught HS biology and was given pets when the owners got tired... Which also included 2 rats and a cannibalistic hamster!
Rosie2Sml.jpg

K

Kimchee

Now for the currents!
Nemo is the black lab.
Nellie is the white labtriever.
They are my dogs; I am Packdaddy, no doubt. Super duper canines, very smart, very spoiled...
InButtercups2009.jpg

in the buttercups on daily walk
NemoPuddleTwlght.jpg

puddle jumping; both love water!
Nemo4_21_LookUp.jpg

very soon after we got Nemo
NellieInToys2.jpg

Nellie Buttersnout Bean Dog puppy
NellieApr2005SML.jpg

NemoApr2005SML.jpg

And deserving of honorable mention is a friend's dog we dog sit, and would LOVE
to own... Hugo the Huge!