NCT Aprons

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Vera, I got your order, you are on the list.

Jeff, are you wanting me to send you a paypal request for funds?
How is it not letting you proceed? If all else fails use the donate button on the Super Site Supporter page. I know all 14 dollar donations are for the Apron. Do add your real name and address you want it shipped to in the comment section ...or PM it to me here after you've completed the paypal transaction.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Vera, I got your order, you are on the list.

Jeff, are you wanting me to send you a paypal request for funds?
How is it not letting you proceed? If all else fails use the donate button on the Super Site Supporter page. I know all 14 dollar donations are for the Apron. Do add your real name and address you want it shipped to in the comment section ...or PM it to me here after you've completed the paypal transaction.

yes i wanted you to send me a paypal request for money... i have sent lots of money using the send money feature, this time it lets me fill out the whole thing but the send button actually does not let me click it..

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Jeff. I just caught up with this thread and saw you were asking me to do the send money request. Glad you got it working without that.
Oh, and congrats go out to you. You won the set of binoculars we were giving away on forums forums with your guess of 1313. :thumb: 13 really is your lucky number. :D

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Here is the answer to the size question:

Aprons are 36"L X 34"W; white 65/35 poly/cotton fabric

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Here is the answer to the size question:

Aprons are 36"L X 34"W; white 65/35 poly/cotton fabric

thanks Doc... i am not exactly a small guy is why i was asking:yum:

cant wait to get mine full of bbq sauce

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Oh, and congrats go out to you. You won the set of binoculars we were giving away on forums forums with your guess of 1313. :thumb: 13 really is your lucky number. :D

CONGRATULATIONS!

We need a pic of you in the apron, using the binoculars to barbecue!

Jim

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I talked with the vendor this morning. He is ready to start production of our aprons.

So far I have orders for:
High Cheese
Smoke King
Pie Susan
Vera Blue
BamsBBQ
and
Fishers Mom

Plus the NCT Apron on the go which is coming to me.
So 7 aprons in all have been ordered.
Not sure how long the process will take but I will keep you posted as I get updates.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
As soon as the mailman drops off the aprons, Doc....take yourself and the apron into the kitchen. Open the cupboard, remove ingredients for whatever you are having for lunch. Proceed to make lunch. Set the table with your beautiful lunch or unfortuante lunch, as long as it's your handmade lunch. (or snack, egg, chips & dip, beef jerkey stick) Then, sign the apron with a marker. Don the apron. Get someone to take your picture wearing the apron. Offer some lunch to the mailman if you have to... Eat your lunch. Tell HighCheese that you are ready to send the "insert name of the game' apron to him and would he be so kind as to supply you with a mailing address. When he does, and only if you've brushed your teeth, hie yourself to the nearest postal facility, procure an appropriate envelope, barter for postage, and send it to High Cheese.

In the meantime, post your picture and tell everyone that High Cheese is on the alert and prepared to receive.....

:thumb:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I think I can handle tha Vera. :D
One minor change. The primary place I cook is at the grill, so the pic of me in the Apron will be an outdoor one with me and the grill, from about 200 ft away. :yum:

I plan to try to get Abby to pose with the apron with whatever she is cooking that day also. Then I'll send it on to High Cheese. :thumb:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I could use with a double shot about right now. :D

For those who might not have seen this in the traveling apron thread ....the vendor emailed me that the aprons will be sent out today. :eek: :clap: :clap:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I got my apron today. :D :thumb: :clap:

I have not had time to find the thread with the poll so I don't know what we are calling it other than the traveling apron.

It looks very kewl. I'll get a pic of me in it in the next day or two when we cook out.
What do you suggest I sign it with? I have Sharpie permanent markers but wonder if that would bleed. Anyone know whats is best to use for posterity sake?

buckytom

Grill Master
i'm just gonna wait until mama begrudgingly sends me the wandering/visiting/roving apron, and i'll keep that one... he hee.

homecook

I wouldn't think a Sharpie would bleed. It's a permanent marker. I marked all my mom's clothes with it and it's gone through numerous washings without bleeding. They do sell fabric pens also.
That's my 2 cents. Maybe someone has a better idea.

Last edited:

buckytom

Grill Master
wouldn't nearly all of the elderly women in the home have "mom" marked on their clothing?

that would be confusing, i'd think. :bonk:

High Cheese

Saucier
Yeah, Doc try out a Sharpie and a fabric pen on some similar material. We'll ship the best marker along with the apron.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good thought HC. I'll pick up a fabric marker but that won't be until Monday at the soonest. My boating weekend starts at noon today. :D

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I got mine too, Doc, and it's wonderful!!! The printing is bright and well done and the fabric is very nice quality. I really like it.