Melt In Your Mouth Chicken

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I've made something similar and will be trying this soon.

FB_IMG_1686858038830.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
I've made something similar as well with cheddar. It was excellent. I think Craig went back for thirds if I remember correctly. Need to make it again.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
The one I've made has mayo spread on both sides of the chicken, then crushed Ritz crackers.
Messy to prepare, but delicious lol

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Found my recipe, cheddar crusted chicken back in 2021. A few more ingredients than above and it uses sour cream instead of mayo. It's going on our menu plan for next week instead of fried chicken.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I had a pack of two breasts that were split.
I don't see those too often at my store, but knew they would work well with this.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Made this tonight with 3 small slices of chicken breasts. I made half the coating recipe, added some Bell's seasoning, and only put a thin coating on the chicken because it's quite salty. Baked for 15 minutes, then boiled for a couple of minutes. Very moist, good, not as pretty as Sass'.

Served with Asian salad kit doctored with toasted slivered almonds and sesame seeds. And panzanella salad with leftover toasted brown bread cubes.

Delicious meal!

Lee

chicken.jpeg

toaststed

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I had a honkin' HUGE 1 1/2 lb chicken breast in the freezer that I cut into 4 pieces. I was afraid that this monster would be tough and tasteless, but I baked it in my convection toaster oven at 375 for 25 minutes. Perfectly tender and oh so juicy! Dad loved it, too!

Good one, Lora!

Lee
IMG_20230706_183239.jpg

IMG_20230706_183748.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230706_183748.jpg
    IMG_20230706_183748.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 25