How Far Can We Count By Pictures?

JackieBlue

Banned
zen_104_transum.jpg

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
How were you attaching them LS? I can view the image and it is all ascii characters instead of a binary image. Where these bitmaps or what?
How did you attach them? Did you use the manage attachments option?
I'm confused for sure.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I don't remember seeing this thread!

Lee

Attachments

• 107 picture.jpg
    107 picture.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 22

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hope this image is bigger than the last one I posted!

Lee

Attachments

• 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 22
Maybe I should buy a ticket. Cha Ching.

Mega Millions jackpot swells to $116 million

By City News Service, on December 10, 2011, at 5:11 am
There were no tickets sold with all six numbers in Friday night’s drawing of the multi-state Mega Millions lottery and the estimated jackpot for Tuesday’s drawing will grow to $116 million.
(Flickr: Robert S. Donovan)

Nine tickets — two each sold in California and New York and one each in llinois, Michigan, Ohio, Oregon and Virginia — had five numbers, but didn’t have the Mega number.

The two tickets sold in California are each worth $202,991 while the other seven are each worth $250,000, a California Lottery official announced.

California law requires most major payoffs of lottery games to be paid on a pari-mutuel basis.

The numbers drawn tonight were 4, 12, 29, 49, 51 and the Mega number was 44. The estimated jackpot was $100 million.

The drawing was the 11th since the last time a ticket with all six numbers was sold.

The odds of matching all five numbers and the Mega number is 1 in 175,711,536, according to the Mega Millions website. Overall chances of winning a prize are 1 in 40.

The Mega Millions game is played in 41 states, the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands.