Help needed for my Daughters project.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It is so great to see all these wonderful cards!

Did I miss the mailing address? I'd like to send one!

Lee

chowhound

I hope I'm not posting this twice, I can't find my post... anyway,

Yours traveled the furthest so far, Wasabi!

Wasabi

Yours traveled the furthest so far, Wasabi!
That's why I was so worried that the little card would get lost and Lilly's project would be missing the 50th state. The postmaster told me the card was traveling via New York.:ohmy:

buckytom

Grill Master
maybe i can catch andy napping.

do you still need one from ny or nj, galv? i could get one out by this weekend.

umm, my son is doing a similar project. he's collecting 5 dollar bills from evey state in the u.s..

oh, and 5 euro notes, as well as 5 pound sterling from as far away as possible. :whistling:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Sorry I'm late to this thread so if you will PM me Galvatron and I will send one from Kentucky.

Galvatron

4 in total from a very giving couple on FF.....i think Pittsburgh is running out of postcards now:yum::yum::yum:

Todays rummage around Galvy's Mail sack...

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 110

sirena

Oregon's contribution was mailed 2 days ago. You should have it by Monday I would think. What's the deadline for her project?

Galvatron

Oregon's contribution was mailed 2 days ago. You should have it by Monday I would think. What's the deadline for her project?

Project has to be handed by the 17th...but they are pretty good and wont exclude her over a little lateness :yum::yum::yum:

i will be sorting out a map real soon and working on the project in full once i have an idea of what cards we have and where from....might be doing a link on the distances and even the time differences with where you guys are and where we are....but will have a strong American history lesson with links tied to the areas in the world that other members have sent a card from too.

Thanks again everyone...and the cards i will keep at the end when the school is finished and maybe make a FF/NCT cool wall in my office.

Galvatron

Once again a big thank you from myself and Lilly...we started the project today has i felt the 4th of July would be a great day to learn more about America...my Daughter is loving every bit of this and even i learn more as we go along.

Heres todays mail bag....

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 96

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
umm, my son is doing a similar project. he's collecting 5 dollar bills from evey state in the u.s..

oh, and 5 euro notes, as well as 5 pound sterling from as far away as possible. :whistling:

pm your email address & I'll email one to you.

Ray

Galvatron

awesome! your kiddo probably luvs getting so much mail!

Mail man gets here about 11am so she loves getting home from school and checking whats fer her....many friends are envious that she has a great project on the go....her teachers are amazed with the input.

Thanks everyone.:thumb:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I sent mine last monday but it doesn't appear to have gotten there yet :sad:.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Mine haven't got there yet either but then I mailed them a couple of days before the 4th. I was assured by the Post Office they would get there in a about 1 week as I sent a large vanilla envelope with 4 or 5 cards (can't remember now).

Galvatron

Ok here is today's mail bag....Thanks again everyone.:respect:

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 106