Do you eat veal?

chowhound

Don't know about George, but I heard Will Ferrell did. Whydoncha look him up. lol

Now that's weird. I wonder if Ferrell joined before or after he did that Man vs Wild show and was surviving off the land with Bear... All in the name of a show and all.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Now I would love to see this 320 lb woman doing a peta nude commerical.

Holland1.jpg

Oh and she is 7'4" tall. So ladies weight doesn't mean much.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
She is the tallest and best preportioned women in the world. She caught my eye pretty quickly and must have some of that Viking blood in her.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Here this might give you an idea about how she compares to a normal sized woman.

Attachments

• Holland2.jpg
    Holland2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 96
  • Holland3.jpg
    Holland3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 94

joec

Gold Site Supporter
She lives in Holland from what I read but don't know if that is where she was born.

chowhound

She's from Walmart, RM.
Seriously. I was at Walmart today, I'm 6-1 or 6-2, and there was this woman who had at least a foot of height on me, at least. I couldn't see her crucials that well, due to wearing a fall jacket, but from what I could it wasn't bad. I kid you not. I ran into her and her two friends twice. I thought Amazon the first time and WNBA the second. Her face and hair were very similar to JoeC's dream girl too (just kiddin, Joe... or not ;^) )
Damn, what are the chances...

joec

Gold Site Supporter
You in PA chowhound good, I can be there in 10 hours as I always wanted to climb a mountain at least once before I die. :smile:

I've known a few women taller than me and I'm 6'2" tall myself though none over 7' tall. My wife is 5'4" tall so she is a midget next to this lady.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
She's from Walmart, RM.
Seriously. I was at Walmart today, I'm 6-1 or 6-2, and there was this woman who had at least a foot of height on me, at least. I couldn't see her crucials that well, due to wearing a fall jacket, but from what I could it wasn't bad. I kid you not. I ran into her and her two friends twice. I thought Amazon the first time and WNBA the second. Her face and hair were very similar to JoeC's dream girl too (just kiddin, Joe... or not ;^) )
Damn, what are the chances...

:lol: I hope you didn't get hurt when you ran into her....twice! How could you miss that?? LOL

joec

Gold Site Supporter
If I don't bring Oxygen they I will at least die with a smile on my face.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I gotta say - you have good taste in women, joe. She's gorgeous! (And I'm feeling very inadequate at 5'8".)

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Oh, 5'8" works for me too as does 5' even. I'm not proud other than over the age of 30 please. :yum:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Don't worry. Any guy is bound to be 'inadequate' with her.

Just sayin. :whistling::blush:

You better have some good jokes. lol

Yes, just tattoo your name and address to the souls of your feet so they can identify the body. :whistling:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I eat veal, but DW won’t. It’s “too cute”, even though when I snuck it in one time it was “incredibly good”.

I’m not a fan of how they raise it, or how they raise any of the meat we eat.

But when I go to the market and there is a pack of meat there, I didn’t kill it, and if I or someone else doesn’t grab it, then it goes to waste.

Sure, I could opt to not get that pack of meat….even though it’s already dead and cleaned and ready to go……and let it go bad (that would “show them”). But I’m only one guy, and the next guy will probably grab it.

Most meats I wouldn’t butcher myself, but since it’s already been done and is right there in the pack. Yeah, I’ll grab it and cook it.

It’s weird……the cuter the animal, the more we feel for them. A rabbit or baby cow…..Awwwww, let him live.

A Lobster? DAMN! Boil that ugly SOB alive!!!! :yum::yum::yum::yum:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
5'2" works for me also rickismom, my only requirements I have is it be female, species is subjective also. :whistling::yum: