Do not buy this blender!!!! It's a fire hazard!!

Shermie

Site Supporter
Guys, please!!! Do not buy this blender!! It's a piece of junk, a fire hazard & it's not worth the money!! It's supposed to be able to make hot soups. It has a heating element in the base that heats soups & sauces to a light boil or simmer. But the wiring for the heater can overheat, start to burn & becomes a fire hazard!!! It is supposed to be able to compete with the Vitamix machines, but it doesn't at all!! And it still has a plastic drive mechanism Not good!! The Vitamix blenders all use friction to heat up the soups, no wires or heaters. I'm so glad that I didn't fall for a Ninja blender!!!!Bells & whistles galore, but be extra careful & stay away from this piece of junk!!!! Get a Vitamix instead!!! :eek:
Ninja HB152 Food Heat-iQ.jpg
Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Blender..jpg

Shermie

Site Supporter
Thanks for the heads-up, Shermie!

Lee
Oh, you're so welcome!! I wouldn't want ANYONE to get stuck with this piece of junk!! Seems that most products are not tested enough to warrant the safe use of them! Almost as if they are rushing the product to the store shelves regardless of the safety or otherwise. They just want the money & proceeds & it'd quite r8isky to the home consumer who is looking for the convenience as well as the safety of the appliance Shame!!! Lawsuits can result from this, up to & including someone's house catching fire!!!! :eek: