Dinner, Wednesday, June 1st

Embryodad

Barb's Wonton Soup...

255043_1726541252230_1499378782_1401203_3140389_n.jpg
My favorite meal when it comes to soups at the chinese buffet..

It's amazing how that soup is so simple, but yet has so much flavor.

Nancy-MD

W@ow...that broc looks fabulous kid.

I could taste the earth just by looking at it. The rest looks great too!
Thank you Jimmy. The broccoli was really, really green!
Oh Nan...that's beautiful! I ended up not cooking. We went furniture shopping and then went by Costco for a few things so I picked a rotisserie chicken. We had that and salad.
Thank you Mama. Oooooo furniture shopping! Whatcha gettin'?
Here's my Flat Iron Fajita Taco, with some Spanish rice!
Everything looks fantastic Kimchee! Oh so yummy!
Kimchee, the taco(s) are very nice!
Like the holders too.
Nice shot!

Yummy Nancy.:applause:

I made another trip to the market deli today before work and got some neptune salad and a couple of pickled eggs with beets and took the leftover focaccia with me.
Thank you Sass.
Oh My!... I ate some snack Meatballs... They were not bad.
See..I cooked them the way DW was wishing for them. With bread...and lots of bread.
Fried that is ok, because they toast up nice and crisp1
Now these are not your regular Balls, and as a matter of fact, they are finger food, shaped special; and we always set them out for just picking up and munching like that.
Mom would set out a dish of grated Romano Cheese, and we would just sometimes dip the meatball in that. Or some nice fresh hot tomato sauce to dip them in.....

They are great cooked in soup after they are fried...

Here they are, and I must have gommed down at least 8 of them. DW had two as she was half asleep on the fart chair (as I Call It)...LOL...( The Recliner )

Just set in the hot oil....nice and cute like little piggies.

2586d2b5.jpg

Just ready to come out of the pan...being careful not to burn them, and moving them around constantly is the trick.
Nice and Golden Crispy crusty brown!!

a97b9b30.jpg

7a3ab181.jpg

When I was a youngster, my Grandmom used to fry me like a bag of 25 of these, and I kept them in between the seat in the car, and munched on them as I drove.

I call it "Stuffin Yer Face!" :smile:
Wow Jimmy those look delicious! What great dippers they are!
Gazpacho and Miguel's Jalapeno White Sauce:

GazpachoandMiguelsJalapenoWhiteSauce.jpg

The gazpacho was made with (from greatest to least amounts, no real recipe): V-8, roma tomatoes, celery, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, red wine vinegar, evoo, seasoning salt, and topped with diced avocado. Normally I add some croutons and a little sour cream to the top, but with the jalapeno sauce and chips, I decided to skip that.

The jalapeno sauce is great, and I'm planning to use it on some chicken enchiladas or chicken in some way, don't really know just yet.
Boy does that ever look fantastic! Mmmmmmm!
Barb's Wonton Soup...

255043_1726541252230_1499378782_1401203_3140389_n.jpg
Beautiful soup! I can just taste it!

Embryodad

:yuk::sad:.... OMG....I'm sick!

I ate 6 waffles, and used a whole stick of butter total on top of them, and a cup or more of syrup...

I'm getting a Gaggie Gaggie feeling..Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I don't want to see waffles again ever.....

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Thanks All!

LQQKS GREAT!
Nuthin like your own made fresh..with no heavy chemicals.

Love the soup bowl with the handle. We have brown ones someplace in this house hiding amongst all the tupperware and attic collections of stuff...LOL

I've got a set of brown ones too. They're a lot heavier. I like specialty dishes, and get a lot of stuff at estate sales, garage sales, and places like Big Lots.