Buzz checking in

What kind of cook are you?

• Subsistence - I just struggle to get the family fed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grillin' & Chillin' - if it's not on the grill, don't bother me.

• Cook??? My other half cooks - I just eat.

• Total voters

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Re: Well, Happy Birthday Ms. Lee/Qsis!

What a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday, Lee! QBro must be a very special guy.

I feel like today is my lucky day, too. You are someone I feel honored to call a friend. Give your mom a big kiss and thank her for me.

Biskit

Re: Well, Happy Birthday Ms. Lee/Qsis!

Day late and a dollar short here :oops:, but, Happy Birthday, anyway, Lee! :bouncy:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday Battleshort

That shares your birth YEAR? LOL!

Well, Happy Birthday, Battleshort!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday, GotGarlic!

Have a lovely day! :flowers:

garlic_dnea.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Happy of Happiest Birthdays to you, GG!!

Hope you get to do something special, this fne day!

Lee

GotGarlic

Hi, all. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! :smile: Sass, I LOVE that head of garlic!

Our local wine shop has free wine tastings every Friday, so I'd like to go down there for a while. Then, the same area, an historic district, has a First Friday celebration with gallery openings, shopping specials, etc., so we're going to wander around and see that for a while, then have dinner out somewhere. Should be fun :smile:

Have a great day, y'all!

Meme4251

Much Happy B-Day wishes coming your way from Texas! Wishing you a wonderful day and many more....:smile:

buckytom

Grill Master

though your name is got garlic, you could easily be called got sweetness, got honesty, or got decency. i'm just glad we've got friendship. :flowers:

happy birthday, and all the best in the next year you've got. ;)

GotGarlic

though your name is got garlic, you could easily be called got sweetness, got honesty, or got decency. i'm just glad we've got friendship. :flowers:

happy birthday, and all the best in the next year you've got. ;)

Thanks for the smile, Bucky - this is great.
biggrin.gif

Leni

Hi All!

My name is Leni pronounced Lay-nee. I was born and have always lived in the San Fernando Valley portion of Los Angeles. I enjoy cooking and have a large vegetable garden near the Sepulveda Flood Control Basin. I also have an herb garden just outside my kitchen door. So far this year I have made 20+ pints of various fruit jams. I enjoy knitting, crochet, sewing and actually all handcrafts. I love to barbecue which is good because my husband never learned and is not interested in learning. He'd much rather be on the air. He is a ham radio operator. I was referred to this site by Guts whom I know from Melinda Lee's website. He and I are moderators on that site or will be again as soon as the updated site goes live. I have been retired for about four years and am enjoying every minute of it. Best thing about retirement? I don't have to get up until I want to. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and having interesting and informative converstaions.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Hi All!

Welcome again, Leni! You have already posted great info!

I SO envy your retirement!!!!!

Lee