Answer a question with a question!

Deelady

Actually that is Ayla as well....Whats that mom? Whats that??

Did you know we are officially Mom....and Dad.... at two years old??

homecook

No it's not my birthday, that was in Jan. He got them for me because he said I'm always doing stuff for everyone else and it's time I got something in return for "just me". Do you know he made me cry because he wrote out a card for me?

Deelady

How sweet! What was the occasion?? Or are you going to post parenting tips on how to raise your kids to spoil you??? I would pay!!??

homecook

Believe me I wish I knew what I did. lol He just comes up with this stuff out of the blue. Do you know I would be the last person to ask about parenting tips? Was that a questions?

homecook

Here's the card he wrote me:
Mom,
Ever since I was born...every Easter you've made Easter baskets for everyone without asking..or getting anything in return. And personally, I think that's a little wrong. You've done so much for everyone and you don't get much for yourself. Well, your Easter present is something that you'll really enjoy! Something for you....instead of you for something. I love you and I hope you like it!
I love you more than you know! Thanks for being there!

Isn't that sweet???

Deelady

awww that is so thoughtful!! What a sweet heart! Is he married....not for me mind you :) Can you feel any more loved right now??? :)