What are you eating Sunday 10/8/2023 to Saturday 10/14/2023?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Petite Rib Eye in the Grill Pan
Mashed with Creamed Corn
Steamed Broccoli with a Cheddar puddle...
Cole Slaw

Rib Eye 10-8-23.JPG

Embryodad

I have a cold and feel lousy. Not sure what dinner will be. Probably Lipton chicken noodle soup (with a scrambled egg with Italian cheese in it) added at the end (sort of egg drop).
Oh Boy! Feel better peeps. A lot of people have colds. They are called mini colds. Tina had it, but in 3 days it all of a sudden cleared up. She used Mucinex cold and flue OTC medicine to help her recoup.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Arrrg! I have lost my voice, achy, cough, runny nose, stuffed ears, stomach issues, all the cold symptoms. It will probably not completely go away for months. Just get a little better or worse. I need to find some soup, tea, and cough drops.

Dinner will probably be something easy to make and easy on the stomach, like canned soup, pastina, or maybe a potato.

Embryodad

Arrrg! I have lost my voice, achy, cough, runny nose, stuffed ears, stomach issues, all the cold symptoms. It will probably not completely go away for months. Just get a little better or worse. I need to find some soup, tea, and cough drops.

Dinner will probably be something easy to make and easy on the stomach, like canned soup, pastina, or maybe a potato.
Cotton in the ears, lemon juice and honey for the throat. Feel better peeps.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I don't know what's in either dish, but they both look delicious, RM!

Lee
I got the inspiration for the superfood salad from Safeway. Kale, scallion, cherry tomato, blueberries, toasted nuts, edemame, shredded carrots and I used G. Hughes sugar free honey Dijon dressing ☺️.
The Hawaiian chicken was bad lol. Buzz found the recipe and wanted me to make it…..no bueno

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
I made this last night (above), forgot to hit.the post.
I through a few coals on the BBQ & Made 2-1/3 pound burgers.
One for me, one for my dog. I finally found a Burger Bun that doesn't fall apaart.
Orowheat with sesame seeds. I still had a lot of rice left from last night.
I experimented. Soy Sauce, Onion, & my Pepper Sauce. & A Coke.
My pepper sauce was from 4 different spicy peppers i've been growing,
Washed them cut off the stems, put them all in the food processor.
added Olive Oil. They came out like a smooth buttery consistancy. Very
Tasty but super hot.

101023.jpg