Breakfast Quesadillas

Cooksie

Site Supporter
3859313776_ec9a00cefb.jpg

The La Abuela tortillas are really good. Try them if you can find them in your area. You will be hooked :mrgreen:.

4 La Abuela Ready-to-Cook flour tortillas
Fiesta blend cheese
3 eggs
Splash of milk
3 sausage patties, cooked and crumbled
Chopped onion
Chopped tomato

Cook the sausage and set aside to drain. Saute the onion and tomato and set aside. Mix the eggs and milk, and pour 1/2 into a skillet about the size of the tortilla. Sprinkle 1/2 of the sausage, onions, and tomato evenly over the eggs. Cook until just set enough to slide onto the tortilla (don't fold over like you would an omelet).

Spray skillet with vegetable oil, add tortilla, top with cheese, add the omelet, top with more cheese, and top with another tortilla. Cook like you would a grilled cheese. Repeat....duh :mrgreen:.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Could you make a couple of extra for me, too, homecook?

Yummm, cooksie!

Lee

joec

Gold Site Supporter
This looks as good as your mustard potato salad which I love. I've saved it and will try it as my wife makes her eggs very similar to this only she adds jalapeños and hot sauce to them as well. She also makes a lot of snack Quesadillas for herself to munch on. :thumb:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks, all! Joec, I'm so glad that you like that potato salad :biggrin::biggrin:.

It has become our potato salad of choice girl. I might add we make some about every two weeks. Even my grand daughter loves it and she hates mustard as a rule, though I also use a hotter mustard than most.