Sneak peak at my concession trailer to be...

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i am either gonna buy the one shown or going to build one just like it...pictures are not real big but its what i have to work with right now..lol

my route is looking like MidWest more than likely in WI area with one or two events in Michigan

the guy wants to sell it without the pit, trying to convince him to sell it with the pit or will have to get one made to fit in the same space. there is alot of local companies that do it cheap.

i was going to buy a pit in Alabama but this whole set-up meets my needs a little better. with this set-up i do not have to haul around a separate serving area and cooking area. most health inpectors require that your pit be mostly covered except of course the smoke stacks.this whole thing brings it all into one unit.

Attachments

• 3ka3m93od5V45W15X3abh9bfb276a45d513bb.jpg
    3ka3m93od5V45W15X3abh9bfb276a45d513bb.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 3n43m43l25Y55W55R0abhab834c40a6341eb8.jpg
    3n43m43l25Y55W55R0abhab834c40a6341eb8.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 148
K

Kimchee

That's a pretty neat little unit! Nice and compact, decent size smoker,
bitchin' set of rims on the tires... Might need a bigger AC unit though....

I do really like it for a BBQ trailer.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
That's a pretty neat little unit! Nice and compact, decent size smoker,
bitchin' set of rims on the tires... Might need a bigger AC unit though....

I do really like it for a BBQ trailer.

good thing about it is that the rent is very low and yes for sure it needs a bigger AC unit..may go with a rooftop RV unit..

i like the rims as well..total is size is 12X8 approx. an average sized SUV could pull this easily

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Way to go. I like those wheels as well. Sooooo, Wisconsin, eh? I'm there from mid May till mid October so please post your schedule when you get it.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Way to go. I like those wheels as well. Sooooo, Wisconsin, eh? I'm there from mid May till mid October so please post your schedule when you get it.

for sure...mrs bam has a family member that is the concessions manager for a carnival..i will be doing a few dates at the same time but booking on the Independant part of the various festivals.

Shermie

Site Supporter
That's really a cute little setup there!! What is that funny looking large black thing, a BBQ pit?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Looks good Bams. Sure wish you could make it to the Marietta Stern wheeler festival, it's the weekend after labor day.
Those rooftop RV AC units run 6 to 7 hundred dollars. Not bad for the job they'll do.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Looks good Bams. Sure wish you could make it to the Marietta Stern wheeler festival, it's the weekend after labor day.
Those rooftop RV AC units run 6 to 7 hundred dollars. Not bad for the job they'll do.

well i am usually in Naperville,IL labor day weekend so it may be a possibility.

yes Sherman that is a pit bbq