Tattoos ?

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Same here. Also Im not a fan of tattoos on anyone especially women. Doesnt matter what the tatt looks like.

I'm with you and Joe. Although to each his/her own. My best friend got a rose tatoo on her chest 26 years ago and I asked her what was she going to do when she became old--have more petals added? :yum::yum::yum:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I'm with you and Joe. Although to each his/her own. My best friend got a rose tatoo on her chest 26 years ago and I asked her what was she going to do when she became old--have more petals added? :yum::yum::yum:

I bet it looks more like a tulip now. :mrgreen:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
^Actually, Joe. She still looks the same--she never really aged even after having children and I bet the tat looks the same. I remember trying to help her hide it from her mom at her wedding.

I have seen too many numbers tattooed on Holocaust survivors to ever want to have a tatoo of my own but as I said, to each their own.

I can appreciate the symbolism and meaning behind them on others and can even appreciate the artwork. I just don't want one on me.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Dare I ask what is causing the whistling???:shock:

Wonder if I can get DW to do that so I can find out...

Purely for research, of course...

Oh, and I had a mullet in college... it does not work with very curly hair!!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Dare I ask what is causing the whistling???:shock:

Wonder if I can get DW to do that so I can find out...

Purely for research, of course...

Oh, and I had a mullet in college... it does not work with very curly hair!!

I have the feeling Mav that if you throw her out of a plane with a parachute on you won't hear the whistling over her screams. I know no one has a big enough gun to make me do that willing. :dizzy:

High Cheese

Saucier
Man....there's a whole lotta yappin going on in a picture thread! LOL Nice sAss. ;) Did I mention how much it's a pain in the balls trying to photograph yourself in the mirror? How do those My Space people do it?

Here's mine. I'd like to get them expanded someday....we'll see.

This tat was done over two sittings with just an outline needle.

Tats011.jpg

These were my first tattoo's, not the greatest quality.

Tats009.jpg

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
God I have lived a sheltered life...

Unfortunately DW is scared of planes so I wouldn't even be able to get her on the plane much less push her out, LOL!

Me, I love planes and wouldn't mind trying sky diving some time, I think it would be awesome!

Course I am guessing I wouldn't be whistling on the way down...

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Man....there's a whole lotta yappin going on in a picture thread! LOL Nice sAss. ;) Did I mention how much it's a pain in the balls trying to photograph yourself in the mirror? How do those My Space people do it?

Here's mine. I'd like to get them expanded someday....we'll see.

This tat was done over two sittings with just an outline needle.

Tats011.jpg

These were my first tattoo's, not the greatest quality.

Tats009.jpg

Gorgeous!!! :).... and your arms are rAaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Goodness sakes!!:ohmy::brows:

YeOldeStonecat

Yeah I have one on my upper right arm. Custom design, Irish/Celtic. Basically a circular design, inside is a heart, a clover, background of blue water..surrounded by a celtic braid rope (that one hurt..all the dark areas).

Wife has 3...one on chest (swan), one on lower back (heart), and on on right ankle (Irish Claddagh band)

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
jesus, you guys had a whole tattoo topic and I didn't know it??

So, me and my 10 tats will just go sit back down...:neutral:

Derek

Banned
Nice tats Derek. The Thing for power, Yoda for wisdom.

Why Waldo?
If You put it that way, I got waldo because I'm always looking for something to do.

But no while I spent most of my child hood in the hospital they had these books called High life "now is a pot book" but the book had child activities that you can do on each page of the book and if I remember correctly waldo would be on every few pages!

Just an fyi Keltin, I got thing "Ben grim" 4 years before the movie ever came out.

Thanks, I'll get a picture of my tribal tattoo this weekend.