Big Al, Welcome Home!

BigAl

Thank you very much ! :blush:

Man ,we had the best time ever !! I have a ton of great stories from this trip . We ate some of the best food I have ever had in Panama city the last 3 days !!! There goes my diet !
Actually I still dropped a pant size and 2 shirt sizes while eating pretty dang good ! I'll be at my Calif home tomorrow and try to get some pictures posted soon .
BigAl

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome back Al. Glad to see you making the rounds. We've missed you. Good to hear your diet is going well. :thumb:

BigAl

Well..... Al where are the photos? You are a mysterious fella! No one knows even whatcha look like. :sad:

Hey DS ! How ya doin man ??? Life has been full of twist since I got back from Panama . I been too Idaho twice and California twice since returning . I had some snow damage at the ranch and had to make a flying trip up there to make emergency repairs . Then I was back here taking care of Pop and turned and headed back to the ranch ,but 36 hours later had to turn around and make a flying trip back down to Calif because Pop was in the hospital . I been here ever since trying to get him in Assisted living . The Panama film is still in the camera undeveloped . I'm now trying to make a 3 day trip back to the ranch in Idaho to take care of more details ,but who knows !!!!!!!! I may not even see the ranch again this year !!!!! Hang on I'll see what I have real quick to post .
Ok here you go . This is from our 2008 trip earlier this year .

In no certain order: A picture of me , of my caretaker and kids with fish we caught, Some of the local school children we send to school in our charity , Of Panama City , Sunset on the property and the house .

Attachments

• al.jpg
    al.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 113
  • pan2008 063.jpg
    pan2008 063.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 115
  • pan2008 127.jpg
    pan2008 127.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 112
  • pan2008 113.jpg
    pan2008 113.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 267
  • pan2008 105.jpg
    pan2008 105.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 428
  • house in Panama.jpg
    house in Panama.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Beautiful pics Al!!!!! Panama City looks awesome. The water is so clear. I love it.
Thanks for sharing (and thanks for asking Sushi!!!!)

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
THERES MY BUDDY!!!!!! Al.... you dont look big. I was picturing someone much larger. I also pictured you with a beard for some reason. Hmmmmm....
Well in any case those are FANTASIC photos you have there. What does that guy do for you that has the 2 kids in the background? God that area looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Look man.... when the economy collapses, may I move to your island? :shifty:

BigAl

THERES MY BUDDY!!!!!! Al.... you dont look big. I was picturing someone much larger. I also pictured you with a beard for some reason. Hmmmmm....
Well in any case those are FANTASIC photos you have there. What does that guy do for you that has the 2 kids in the background? God that area looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Look man.... when the economy collapses, may I move to your island? :shifty:

That little guy is Genaro ! And the two children are his Son and Daughter . I just love that guy like a son :wub:. He works for me full time and runs my boat . He is a boat capt and knows the waters down there around my island very well . When ever we go down , just have Genaro take care of all the boat driving . Otherwise he is working on the property helping to maintain the grounds .
Remember about the "Vaction Contest" we are running on sister site FF. Winner will be staying at the cabin about 100 feet from where I took the fish pictures . You can't win if you don't post !!