Thermapen Sale

FryBoy

ThermoWorks, the company that makes the Thermapen, which is the top-rated super-fast instant-read digital food thermometer, is have a rare "private sale."

The Thermapen sells just about everywhere for $89, but through 4:00 p.m. March 23 it's only $69, plus about $6 shipping direct from the company in Utah.

Orders can be placed online or by phone. Here's the link for on-line orders.

To order by phone call 1-800-393-6434 and be sure to mention "private sale."

tpen_gallery_a.jpg

Rob Babcock

I got the email, too. So far as I know they've never done a sale before! I'm considering buying another one even though I don't really need it; that's an incredible deal. The Thermapen is a great value at $89, and unbeatable for $69.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I got the email, too. So far as I know they've never done a sale before! I'm considering buying another one even though I don't really need it; that's an incredible deal. The Thermapen is a great value at $89, and unbeatable for $69.

Agreed! I've had mine for 5 or 6 years now, and it's never had a problem. Not even a battery change!

For those of you who want a superior instant-read thermometer, consider shelling out the $$ for this one - it is a good investment.

Thanks, Fryboy!

Lee

chowhound

That's still kinda pricey for me. I use a Taylor digital that was given to my mother for buying a certain amount of groceries or something. She gave it to me. It takes about 10 seconds (if that) to get in the 160F range. That's instant enough for anything I cook.
Hey, they still make it.