Time flies ... Please help support NCT

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
And it's that time again .....

Some of you probably remember ... now it's the time of year when I come around hat in hand. I'm looking for new site supporters and renewing site supporters who have not given in awhile. My hosting and ISP renewal bills have already started coming in for next year so I hope to cover those and other anticipated costs for 2017. This year maybe we can cover the whole year. We got close last year but came up a few hundred short partially because of the unplanned solid state disk upgrade.

Expenses do have a way of creeping up each year. I hope your generosity continues and we can cover the biggest part of the expenses. Then I try to fill the gap with advertising that is not to obnoxious.

Please consider parting with a little cash in support of the forums.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

To make a donation go to: http://www.forumsforums.com/D1.html
and click on make a donation, or go to your paypal account and click send money, send it to: doc AT forumsforums.com

If you prefer to send a check, PM me or email me for my address (Easy way to PM me, click on my user name above this post, and select PM doc, to email me use the Contact Us button at the bottom of each forum page.)

Note, you can use your visa or mastercard to paypal a donation even if you do not have a paypal account.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here on NCT, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Time flies ...

Thanks Andy for kicking things off here in a big way. Thank you sir. I apologize for not posting this sooner. I had the post written but got called for something and did not get back to hit submit before cookies expired. Opps.

Thanks again Andy for all you do around here. :tiphat: :thankyou: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Doc, I think I did the PayPal donation correctly - please let me know if you didn't get it.

Thanks!

Lee

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
You're welcome Doc.

It's a good place to be.

Thank you as well, for all you do. I know enough to know it ain't easy.

Way to go on the SSD array. What size.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Doc, I think I did the PayPal donation correctly - please let me know if you didn't get it.

Thanks!

Lee

Thanks so much Lee. I'm on the road working. Was in Kansas City all week. Now on way home. Halfway there ....staying tonight in Indy. Will be on home computer tomorrow and be able to check. Will let you know tomorrow afternoon or evening.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Lee, Thank you so much. Your donation made it through with flying colors. No problem. I sure appreciate your monetary support and all the work you do here behind the scenes. You are simply awesome and the backbone of NCT. Hats off to you!!!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thewave: :thewave:

Yes indeed I had some awesome BBQ. Jack Stack's and Smokehouse Bar-B-Q. Both were GREAT. Also visited Chappell;s Sports bar museum in North Kansas City. Kewl place.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
LT, Thank you sir for coming through once again. Wow. You are awesome!!!!! We are so behind in funds this year that your donation is especially appreciated. Hats off to you for your donation and all the time you put into entertaining us with your awesome trivia. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thankyou: :wow: