what is your favorit snack?

Cooksie

Site Supporter
i could almost drink the stuff. i'd probably shrivel up into a mummy from all the salt, but it would be a tasty death.

man, you are in for a treat. my dad turned me on to worcestershire sauce on just about any veggies, but on raw tomatoes, or in steamed sweet young peas are my faves.

talk about drinking it, i dare you not to suck up every last bit of worcestershire sauce mixed with the mucillageny that escaped from the tomatoes when you sliced them.

if you want to make them more "adult", peel the cherry tomatoes, and soak them in vodka, worcestershire sauce, s&p, and a little grated horsereadish. they're a deconstructed bloody mary. and served on toothpicks, they're a great appy for parties.

These are my new favorite treat. On the first one I just put a drop of worcestershire, the next had a little more, and the third one was dripping with it. They're addictive. Thanks :biggrin:

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I know this will come as a shock to a lot of people......but.....

:yum::yum::yum: You crack me up Mama!

I like to snack on just plain white corn torilla chips with garlic salsa and lime beer to wash it down, lol :wink:

FooD

Sharp cheddar cheese, dry salami, and crackers.

In fact, it sometimes end up becoming a full meal as I sometimes forget to stop eating.

buckytom

Grill Master
Sharp cheddar cheese, dry salami, and crackers.

In fact, it sometimes end up becoming a full meal as I sometimes forget to stop eating.

as far as i'm concerned, some crusty bread or crackers, some dry sausage, a good cheese, and a bottle of vino is a really fine meal.

food, do you have a good salumeria near you? there are dozens of great types of salamis or dry sausages to try out, pairing them with good cheeses and wine. although, i get lost on the latter part.

also, if you like mustard, try the snack that i mentioned earlier with the cheddar cheese, spicy brown mustard (coleman's, if you can get it), and diced raw sweet onion.

cooksie, i'm glad you liked the worcestershire sauce and tomatoes. it's like veggie crack.

Constance

Popcorn is my snack of choice...not that I don't like all the other stuff, but I don't feel so guilty when I eat my low-fat popcorn. I use Pops-Rite popcorn salt, which is great stuff!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
scrub a nice size potato, split long ways, bake till the cut side turns a nice brown and crispy. serve with lots of butter, salt, black pepper, sour cream and chives!! NO BACON OR CHEESE!!