what is your favorit snack?

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Yum, and welcome aboard. A combination of string cheese and Hebrew National sausage here.... :)

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Beef Jerky or Corn Nuts!

To sit and eat something light, then I love fries or a BLT. Or even fries with an LT sammy (no bacon, but lots of mayo)

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I know this will come as a shock to a lot of people......but.....

P3140550-2.jpg

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
MAMA! I would have NEVER thought that. What a curve ball that was!! :yum::yum::yum::yum:

Ever put crumbled bacon in cornbread? I'm getting tempted to do that!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
MAMA! I would have NEVER thought that. What a curve ball that was!! :yum::yum::yum::yum:

Or sprinkle bacon salt on it? Arrggg - think I'm gonna choke.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Some for of dessert, of course. Or, really good fresh fruit especially stone fruit.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Cape Cod potato chips, no question.

I rarely buy a bag because I can't leave them alone.

Lee

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Cape Cod potato chips, no question.

I rarely buy a bag because I can't leave them alone.

Lee

I have the same problem with several products, especially those that go with DWs home made salsa. There must be a 12 step program.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter

That would almost make it cracklin' cornbread!

buckytom

Grill Master
i love a good, sharp, creamy cheddar cheese, on a whole grain cracker, with diced raw onions and spicy brown mustard.

or, in about another month, i'll be heading out to the garden with nothing but a bowl, a knife, and a bottle of worcestershire sauce for the tomatoes.

i'm also a big fan of utz "no salt added" potato chips.

or costco trail mix.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
hmmm i have so many..lol

i take a cracker,spread cream cheese on it, top with a little apricot preserves and a dash of my hot sauce...spread somemore...eat...breath..lol

they are hard to find in USA but i like a sweet snack called Twizzler Nibs

cashews,smoked almonds, when in WI, deep fryed mac & cheese or fried cheese curds....this list can go on and on... i love food as much as i love my dog..lol

Cooksie

Site Supporter
and a bottle of worcestershire sauce for the tomatoes.

I never thought to put worcestershire on fresh tomatoes, but I bet that would be really good. I'll try that today. I have a ton of cherry tomatoes ready for picking. When my husband is using a recipe that calls for worcestershire, he always doubles it, looks at me and says, "What....you know we love it."

I like to snack on cucumber slices topped with French onion Laughing Cow Cheese. A side of summer sausage makes the snack extra good, but I try not to eat too much of that.

Welcome butterflygazer. This place is addictive :mrgreen:. Have fun!

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
My daughter got me hooked on toasted bagels with cream cheese and strawberry jam. Yum! And i also like them with blackberry jam. Double Yum!

buckytom

Grill Master
I never thought to put worcestershire on fresh tomatoes, but I bet that would be really good. I'll try that today. I have a ton of cherry tomatoes ready for picking. When my husband is using a recipe that calls for worcestershire, he always doubles it, looks at me and says, "What....you know we love it."

i could almost drink the stuff. i'd probably shrivel up into a mummy from all the salt, but it would be a tasty death.

man, you are in for a treat. my dad turned me on to worcestershire sauce on just about any veggies, but on raw tomatoes, or in steamed sweet young peas are my faves.

talk about drinking it, i dare you not to suck up every last bit of worcestershire sauce mixed with the mucillageny that escaped from the tomatoes when you sliced them.

if you want to make them more "adult", peel the cherry tomatoes, and soak them in vodka, worcestershire sauce, s&p, and a little grated horsereadish. they're a deconstructed bloody mary. and served on toothpicks, they're a great appy for parties.

buckytom

Grill Master
You made me google again, BT! And guess what - this is a special word invented by our very own BT!!!!

lol, oops, i spelled it wrong, lol, again. mucilaginy. a noun form of mucilaginous. or i could gone with mucilage, or the latin mucilago.

Last edited: