Happy birthday to Leni!!!!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday, VeraBlue!

Happy Birthday Vera!! Have a great day.

Leni

Treat yourself. Take a day off and enjoy your birthday.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Happy Happy Birthday Vera!!!! :happybday1:

Hope you have a GREAT GREAT day!!!!!!!! :dancing: :thewave: :beer:

djoseph

Just Joined

Hey Everyone!

I am Dan, and just joined. I enjoy BBQing basically all the time. I find it a fun hobby, and a chance to get off my chair! Looking forward to mingling.

-Dan

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Just Joined

Hi Dan. Great to have you here. I saw the video you already posted in another thread. Awesome. I love BBQ'ing also. I look forward to your posts.

Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter

Welcome to the Forum Dan! :tiphat:

Glad you found us!

Jim

Lefty

Yank

Welcome Dan. I hope you have a great experience on our site. I live in Maine if you are ever in State let me know.

Shermie

Site Supporter

Hey Everyone!

I am Dan, and just joined. I enjoy BBQing basically all the time. I find it a fun hobby, and a chance to get off my chair! Looking forward to mingling.

-Dan

Welcome to the boad, Dan!!
Always interesting to meet & see new members here!! :bbq:

Last edited:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter

Welcome to NCT Dan! We're glad you found us. Just in time for BBQ season too! We have some pretty awesome BBQer's here. You should fit in just fine!

Shermie

Site Supporter

And speaking of BBQ, I just can't wait until I get some babyback ribs, so that I can try out my Stovetop Kettle Smoker!!! :bbq3:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Hi Dan! Delighted to see another fellow BBQ'er!

Welcome!

Lee

djoseph

Thanks Everyone! Glad to see other BBQers! Its my favorite hobby. I find it makes the weekend better.

pharmerphil

New here from Minnesota

Hello everyone, My wife and I are crazy gardeners, Farmers Market vendors and accomplished award winning cooks...
My Wife Laura and I raise over 1/10th. an acre of organic vegetables and herbs every summer...we always promise ourselves we will "cut back"
but then the following year...a "little" more land is tilled...
Anxious to meet everyone here...
Wishing Everyone a HAPPY SPRING...
even though it's only 2° here as I type :pat:

pharmerphil

Hey Everyone!

-Dan
Hey Dan, new here myself..looked like a good place to hang out!
Nothing wrong with Constant Q'ing
we did Baby Backs for New Years...it was -19°
yeah, I had to put the coals to her to get em' done..but Man o Man was it worth it!:eating2:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Re: New here from Minnesota

Welcome to the forum Dan! This has been one crazy winter. I'll be glad when it's over. Can't wait to plant my little backyard garden. It's just a little raised bed garden. I've had it a couple of years now and I'm still learning. I look forward to maybe learning some garden tips from you and your wife as well as some of your recipes. What kind of awards have you won?

pharmerphil

Welcome to the forum Dan! This has been one crazy winter. I'll be glad when it's over. Can't wait to plant my little backyard garden. It's just a little raised bed garden. I've had it a couple of years now and I'm still learning. I look forward to maybe learning some garden tips from you and your wife as well as some of your recipes. What kind of awards have you won?
Howdy Mama..Phil is the name though:mrgreen:
Well, we both love to learn as well, no matter how long you have gardened...you still learn every Day, Year....!
You do pick up a little knowledge along the way though
And I will tell all I know when asked (sometimes it's a fault of mine):confused:

Thanks for replying looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter

Welcome to the Forum, Phil! :tiphat:

Glad you found us!

Jim

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter

Howdy Mama..Phil is the name though:mrgreen:
Well, we both love to learn as well, no matter how long you have gardened...you still learn every Day, Year....!
You do pick up a little knowledge along the way though
And I will tell all I know when asked (sometimes it's a fault of mine):confused:

Thanks for replying looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Sorry Phil.....I guess I haven't had enough coffee yet :lol:

pharmerphil

Sorry Phil.....I guess I haven't had enough coffee yet :lol:
that's Fine..Me either
eOcjmo1.gif

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Hi Phil. Welcome to net cooking talk. I'm Glad you found us. :thumb: :clap: :clap:

Won't be long till you can start planting and working the soil (I hope). I'm within a week or so of my normal first mow of the season .....two days ago I never thought I'd have to mow but don't ya know the grass has greened up and come back to life some in the past two days. Loving it. Course tonight we are going down to 20 degree and only up to 35 tomorrow ...so grass won't do much in that kind of weather.
Won't be long though even for you folks way up in Minn.
I look forward to some of your award winning cooking ....please share some of your favorite recipes with us. :tiphat: