Here's a pic of Fisher at 3 mos.

Attachments

• fish3mos.jpg
    fish3mos.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 82

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I love those pics, Wasabi!!! The ones with Santa or the Easter Bunny or Chuck E Cheeses. Mom and Dad always enjoy it more than the kiddo.

Your niece is a cutie, tho. She has a gorgeous head of hair, too. How old is she?

Wasabi

Thank you. Tehani is 10 months old.

Here are my three babies. My only grandchild, his mother (my daughter) and of course Koapaka.

Picture3.png

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
That's a beautiful pic. I'm sure you already know this, but your daughter is a total knock-out!!! She could be a model!

Derek

Banned
My mom finally told me that she went to a clinic many moons ago to pick out the best kid, but I didn't know what she meant until now when she showed me my first baby picture :)

Attachments

• Babypicture.jpg
    Babypicture.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 115

KKsMom

Blond Member
FM, Fisher is too cute! How old is he now?

I've been slacking... here is another picture of Baby Kayla

Attachments

• tn_DSC01313.jpg
    tn_DSC01313.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 98
  • tn_DSC01323.jpg
    tn_DSC01323.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 92

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Bethany, er I mean Blondie. :D That's a my grandbaby!!!!!!! :D

Do you have a digital image of the one you sent to you mom?

Post it here if you don't mind. PLEASE!!!!!!!

KKsMom

Blond Member
Sure. Here you go. I had been meaning to make that into a digital image anyway... sorry it's so grainy.

Attachments

• tn_DSC01325.jpg
    tn_DSC01325.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 80

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome, Thanks Bethany.
Everyone I'm pleased to introduce my daughter Bethany and my granddaughter Kayla. :D

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Awwww, she is such an adorable baby, Blondie! (And you are a beautiful mother.) I love the pics where she is pushing up off her chest. That's such a cute stage.

Fisher will be 7 in August - I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday he was a little bundle like Kayla.

KKsMom

Blond Member
Fisher will be 7 in August - I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday he was a little bundle like Kayla.

Thanks QSis and FM!!!

It makes me so sad to think about how fast these early days are going... I want to pause time and keep her this size forever. I know how much I will miss it when she grows up so I am trying to treasure every moment.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Blondie, those pics are so lovely.
Kayla is such a little peachie pie!
.. and you my dear are an exact cross between your Mom and Dad in looks, though you have a teensy bit more of Mom's looks. :D

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Blondie, I also love the picture of the two of you. That's one of those pictures that you will cherish for a lifetime, such innocence and beauty.