Good Day Everyone!!

Embryodad

I hope you get to feeling better Peepers and Jimmy.....luvs, it sounds as though you already have :lol:
Thanks Mama... Only one eye is shut; so I went outside to blow those Maple Tree seeds. We called them helicopters as kids.

Now after three Aleve....at least the both eye's are open.

Tina put the stew in the pot, and that's cooking. She's resting on the EZ chair, and I'm watching the stew. Gosh it surely smelled good from outside while she was browning the meat pieces. Made my stomach growl with hunger.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
I hope you get to feeling better Peepers and Jimmy.....luvs, it sounds as though you already have :lol:

i'm tired of weary, sad daze. time to make the cup half-full again.:kiss:

jimmy! hehe, u gave me a kiddo-hood memory of those 'helicoptors'.

Embryodad

i'm tired of weary, sad daze. time to make the cup half-full again.:kiss:

jimmy! hehe, u gave me a kiddo-hood memory of those 'helicoptors'.
Yeah!.... How about the "Money Stealers" the seed that floats in the air outside, and mom used to say...watch out..hide your money!
What Money???

Don't forget "Lightening Bugs". ( Fireflies )

And.. "piss the beds" ... (dandelines ) Tina's mom made dandeline wine.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
BEAUTIFUL fall day!! I have been working second shift during the week for 2 weeks now so we decided to go out for breakfast this morning. We go to cracker barrel off rt 80 west in mount something or other (I can never remember the town name but Jimmy would know he goes there also it's out his way). We get there at 10:15am. My hub, dd#2 and I ordered poached eggs. My dd ate hers with a fork!! They were hard through! She stuck her fork in and picked it up and ate it. Hub ate his also. NOT me I ordered poached easy. It took them over an hour to get me 2 proper poached eggs! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR The manager took my meal off the tab. I felt sorry that the waitress lost tips. She could have turned that table 4X in the time it took them to make 2 eggs. We left there around 12:45. It was a beautiful ride though. The leaves are turning beautiful colors.

Embryodad

BEAUTIFUL fall day!! I have been working second shift during the week for 2 weeks now so we decided to go out for breakfast this morning. We go to cracker barrel off rt 80 west in mount something or other (I can never remember the town name but Jimmy would know he goes there also it's out his way). We get there at 10:15am. My hub, dd#2 and I ordered poached eggs. My dd ate hers with a fork!! They were hard through! She stuck her fork in and picked it up and ate it. Hub ate his also. NOT me I ordered poached easy. It took them over an hour to get me 2 proper poached eggs! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR The manager took my meal off the tab. I felt sorry that the waitress lost tips. She could have turned that table 4X in the time it took them to make 2 eggs. We left there around 12:45. It was a beautiful ride though. The leaves are turning beautiful colors.

Mount Arlington on Exit 30 ( Howard Blvd. ) peep

Tina is the one that goes there a lot if she is out with her friend (s).
I think she goes there because when she was a little girl...they had one on Rt22 in Plainfield NJ. and her uncle would take her there for lunch.
She said it brings back memories, and she loves their mashed potatoes.:excl:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .....

Too bad the long wait for the eggs peep.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
hey there Peeps!
Sorry to hear about the poached egg fiasco.
Shoulda told them if I wanted hard boiled eggs, I'd have ordered them. hehe

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I have a change of season cold or something. GRRRRRRRRRRRR Stuffed head (nose and ears and I think I may have a sinus infection), puffy eyes (which may be allergies), low grade fever, chapped lips, raw, red and scratchy under nose and sore throat :sad:.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. I just can't shake this lousy cold. Last night at work I kept sneezing and coughing. Not fun when you talk on the phone for 6 hours. I don't feel like eating but I guess I should go make something for breakfast (soup or pastina and eggs) and a cup of tea (rosehip with honey or maybe regular tea with lemon and honey). Am undecided if I will go to work tonight.

Embryodad

Good day everyone. I just can't shake this lousy cold. Last night at work I kept sneezing and coughing. Not fun when you talk on the phone for 6 hours. I don't feel like eating but I guess I should go make something for breakfast (soup or pastina and eggs) and a cup of tea (rosehip with honey or maybe regular tea with lemon and honey). Am undecided if I will go to work tonight.
Rest Up! ..... Feel Better! ..

Sip on Sambuca... or anisette..

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Got some bad news about the cyst my dd had. The doc now says it is a disease that will keep coming back and can cause serious infections.

Embryodad

Got some bad news about the cyst my dd had. The doc now says it is a disease that will keep coming back and can cause serious infections.

Oh! Dear Lord peep!

My cousins 21 yr old had the same thing on his waist next to the navel.

At first the Dr's thought it was just a cyst; so they lanced it and cleaned it. They did a culture and it tested as a bacterial infection.
Then they said it can be picked up anywhere, and can even be picked up in the Dr office. He is always at the gym working out, and the Dr said that is the worst place for that type he had.

After 3 weeks of antibiotics and cleansing and keeping it clean, it finally is gone.

The son said he had a mosquito bite there, and the Dr said that a open point is where this new bacterial infection targets.
His was contageous; so he had his own wash cloths and towels.

We will pray that all clears up OK peep! God Bless her!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Oh! Dear Lord peep!

My cousins 21 yr old had the same thing on his waist next to the navel.

At first the Dr's thought it was just a cyst; so they lanced it and cleaned it. They did a culture and it tested as a bacterial infection.
Then they said it can be picked up anywhere, and can even be picked up in the Dr office. He is always at the gym working out, and the Dr said that is the worst place for that type he had.

After 3 weeks of antibiotics and cleansing and keeping it clean, it finally is gone.

The son said he had a mosquito bite there, and the Dr said that a open point is where this new bacterial infection targets.
His was contageous; so he had his own wash cloths and towels.

We will pray that all clears up OK peep! God Bless her!
Thank you Jimmy. He suggested a major operation to CUT out a LARGE area of tissue. It would be several days in the hospital and a packed open wound for a long time to make sure the entire effected area was removed then more time to allow to close. She would loose a lot of time from school also.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I'll be praying for her Peepers.

I don't know if they have it in NJ but, here in Georgia we have a public online high school that is tuition free. It might be worth checking into. You could also check with her school, they may have volunteers that would be willing to help her so she doesn't get behind.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
peepz, i got an ovarian cyst early on. drained itself, somehow. the operation would of, fer me, be simplistic. u might let her get the cyst removed. they can lead to further ails. see if her school can print materials 4 her. then she could be occupied, healthier, & well.
may be that i'm jaded. peg-tube, then a g/j tube, slices/stitches & a tube i oft taped to myself. preserved my health.

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Thank you for the kind words and suggestions.

She had the original cyst removed but doc says they will come back often.

School print out materials? ROTFLMAO!! (not laughing at you just the idea which would be wonderful) They DON'T/WON'T print ANYTHING!! Not even report cards or begining of year mandatory school forms that need to be filled out. WE have to print everything!! They don't care if you don't have a computer. They say go to library. BUT we don't have a library in my town because we are so small and you need to belong to the library to use the computers. We have to PAY $100.00+ to get a library card for a year from a neighboring town. Pisses me off no end! But thank you for the suggestion.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
my Mom's here!- well, thought she was. prolly lookin' fer a better spot. & she was! miss my Mum.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
We had a candy drive at work last week, so today is Trick Or Treat.
Families from all over town will be coming in with their little goblins, to visit the wings.
Our elderly family really get a kick out of it- and so do we :D
There is a large tent behind the facility where the activities staff will be serving hot dogs, chili and doughnuts for all.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
How nice of y'all Sass! I'm sure the little ones and the older ones really appreciate it.

Leni

That's nice to hear Sass. The day care center that my daughter goes to is having a big Halloween party on Wednesday. She is really looking forward to it. She already has her costume ready. The center has adults as well as children infant to 4 years old. It ought to be a lot of fun.