Sausage, Peppers and Spaghetti Squash

Ian M.

Lifesaver...this sounds so good and summery! I showed it to my exec. chef at work and he suggested that perhaps it would go well on our resort menu if you had no objections to his using it. He says it's quite unique and would probably appeal to many of our frequent patrons who always appreciate something different. Would you mind if he uses it?

Ian

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Lifesaver...this sounds so good and summery! I showed it to my exec. chef at work and he suggested that perhaps it would go well on our resort menu if you had no objections to his using it. He says it's quite unique and would probably appeal to many of our frequent patrons who always appreciate something different. Would you mind if he uses it?

Ian

I see no reason why you couldn't use it it isn't my recipe. I found it this morning on the internet. If you notice it is from Johnsonville. :)

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I've actually made that one myself. It was on the back of an Italian Johnsonville sausage package we got about 10 years ago. We enjoyed it and when we can get the squash we make it. We have made other similar dishes based on the same recipe.