Breakfast for dinner.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Just wondering if you ever have breakfast for dinner?
Every month or two we'll sneak in a breakfast for dinner night. I love it. I rarely eat a big breakfast but on breakfast for dinner night we have all the works. Eggs, bacon, hash browns and sometimes sausage gravy, sometimes pancakes etc. ummmmm Good stuff. :thumb:
How bout you?

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
We eat breakfast for the evening meal a couple of times a month. If there are leftover biscuits and gravy I have them the next morning along with :starbucks:

Jim

RNE228

I like to occasionally have breakfast for lunch or dinner.

Also like to go to breakfast once in a great while, at a local brewery. Ham&Eggs with hashbrowns, and a pint of Vanilla Stout:thumb:

This place has a good breakfast
http://www.rubiconbrewing.com/

waybomb

As always, I'm contrary....I have dinner for breakfast. Nothing beats a cold left-over Pizza in the morning.

Reactions: Doc

KKsMom

Blond Member
As always, I'm contrary....I have dinner for breakfast. Nothing beats a cold left-over Pizza in the morning.
I couldn't agree more!! I found myself wondering this morning, since when (or rather why) is sugar in almost every breakfast option?? Example: granola bars, pop tarts, doughnuts, syrup, most cereals (and if it's not in there, we add it!!!!). It really makes my teeth hurt to think about it. :angry: I prefer salty over sweet anytime of the day even though I know it's not healthier. This past weekend, my hubby and I made kielbasa sausage with peirogies and onions for breakfast- that's sickening isn't it??

Johnny West

Tonight was pancakes for dinner. I used Krusteaz
pancake mix with a pint of sour dough discard
with Falls Brand sausage and Hempler bacon on
the side.

A7A0BA43-2104-4E7A-AD39-1F0CB0EDEC49.jpeg
F05996ED-BBEB-4D2F-A869-115B2EDEC4C4.jpeg
B866A929-0362-4783-B49C-EFE36F8DEDDE.jpeg
8F6F3F35-72BC-40ED-AD97-75245A46E486.jpeg